Accepted PNN you 69 snitch faggot - tyty (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNN

Donator
just prefix "pool" in chatlog

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's at 1:56 when warden dies and slays

Alright some issues with the medal clips, i'll fix

edit: should be working now

Soooo
I should get, banned/muted, for calling someone who freekilled, a ‘fucking idiot’?
Okay, so in PNN’s world no one is allowed to be frustrated at a free kill? I get you shouldn’t insult but it’s the weakest insult of any
He literally hit his kill bind right after, I don’t see why it’s bad to show slight anger to someone breaking 2 rules consecutively.
I find that as nick picking but, admins won’t agree so
I’ll take the upcoming mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread