Invalid Plz read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Green

Banned
Sorry this is out of format but this is different:
User: Unknown
Report Reason: I was playing some hoi4 about 5 days ago, when a friend messaged me saying how he accidently reported me to an admin. I follow his steps and continue. I contact the "admin" on discord and he asks me to explain everything. He gets access through my account and disabled me mobile authenticator. Becuase I trade often I went on BP.Tf and saw my account was a bunch of numbers. My account was private. And my Avatar was missing. After me mum contacted steam support I got my account back. But he had already scammed one of my friends and attempted 2 more but failed. So please be caticous. I think this almost happened to ()W()eeb through my account so I wanted to post this to explain everything. If you have any questions feel free to ask and Ill explain best i cant. I will be posting Screenshots later today

• Informative
Reactions: TRGGB2
Capture6.PNG

This is an offical admin's username. I wont be showing the rest as it contains sensitive information. 2 of my friends have been scammed by this person. I am trying to help them get their account back but I thought this might be helpful. Ive noticed a trend where the accounts become numbers and privated. If anyone has any infromation on who the real person is please notify steam admins. As well as panda admins.

I'm sorry but report against unknown is pointless. We cannot do anything unless you can provide any information regarding the scammers account. Either the discord tag or the SteamID would be helpful.
As for the discord user, he's not on our server so there's nothing we can do either.

Never give away your steam authentication code. Anybody who has it and your username has full control over your account.

If you notice a hijacked account playing on any of our servers please notify an admin immediately as well as we might be able to ban his IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread