Accepted Plumsy's Admin Application for Trade SG (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumsy

Username:
Plumsy

Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:1:435773368

Your age:

Current playtime on relevant server(s):
I have almost 16 days playtime

Link to your Sourcebans record:
I currently have no bans on my record

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?

In the "Available Positions" https://www.panda-community.com/threads/available-positions.5373/ forum post, I did not see an opening for Panda-Community.com SG | Trade, but I checked to see if there are any active admins for that server anyway in the "Staff Overview" https://www.panda-community.com/threads/staff-overview.8353/ section and saw that there are no active admins currently placed in the server.

So just in case, I asked Madact, the community manager for permission to apply for the position on the server.

az_recorder_20230522_203330.jpg

Server you are applying for:
I am applying to be a moderator/admin on Panda-Community.com SG | Trade

General online times & time zone:
My time zone is GMT+8, aka South East Asia time, and I am mostly online around 2 PM to 11 PM Monday - Saturday, Sundays vary.

Do you have a working microphone?
Though I rarely join Jailbreak servers, I will answer this regardless just in case. Yes, I do have a microphone.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator?
I have no previous experience in being an in-gane moderator, only in discord servers, but I take great care in making sure the rules are being followed.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
I actively go to the server almost everyday to just hang out with friends andI want to ensure that the rules are being followed in server that I enjoy being in and to see that the other server goers won't have a miserable time when players are actively breaking the rules when there is no immediate action taken against them.

I have made reports in the "Player Reports" forum before, one on this current alias "Plumsy" and a few others under the alias "PurpleKs" but I deleted my Panda account under that alias so I can't remember how many reports I filed in.

As for punishments, I would like to first learn about general punishments before making any moves, but once I am informed I will be as swift and observant as possible when it comes to applying punishments on rulebreakers and will have no bias towards any friends/regulars.

Hello Plumsy, apologies for the late response from me.

So from what I can tell remotely without seeing you personally on the gameserver is that your sessions are a bit all over the place. Some sessions you're on for hours on end others just a short while. They are also spaced apart. This maybe due to the server losing popularity trade servers just aren't as popular anymore.
As for your chatlog a bit too many lenny faces but I do see you warning and engaging with the community which is good. You seem to be on the ball when it comes to cheaters.
Admin application is good. Not much to comment on it.

My biggest concern is by the time to comes to the decision / if you're accepted as trial admin the playerbase drops off completely. No other trade server has a player base for you to transfer to and the only other server you mention interest in is jailbreak but that is pretty full of admins at the moment.
But I gave permission to give you a chance in case that the server still sticks it's playerbase. Also it does have calls still coming from it.

So I'll close this up for under review and hopefully we can process this quick enough.
Any questions or inactivity please let me know. Good luck ::):

Reactions: Plumsy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread