Completed Plugins (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magglet

Donator
Looking at some of the plugins our trade server uses. I would honestly love to see some more commands that actually speed up and help our traders use the server effectively.

Being one of the regular players of the server, I see many users advertising selling items in there bp on certain pages. But to access the bp you either have to find them on steam and get their steam id. Now I am aware the !bp command is no longer in use or is broken, but it would be really helpful for it to return at some point. As well as this the !pc command never hurt anyone. It was a helpful fast way to get pricing instead of using the laggy steam browser or constantly tabbing out to find prices.

Now another command which I haven't seen on this server would be the !trade command. Now I use many servers to trade but panda being one of my preferred I believe this command being implemented would make it so much simpler for users. Communities such as harpoon and fire powered have this command and it reduces the time for users massively.

Let me know if you agree or the actually links to where these plugins are available as I have had difficulty finding the correct links.

Thanks and peace out :)

!pc for sure hurt people. The plugin was poorly coded and would lag the server upon updating the list. The data it would download (all prices /o all items) was huge and would cause tick lag.

I agree !bp should return.

And for your third suggestion, do you mean this plugin?

Yes, that is the correct plugin. Honestly it makes trading so much faster :)

Should this go in the suggestion area?

Moved and tagged

added both again, EU/US trade servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread