Declined PLS UNBAN I WANT PLAY DR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:229498221 Name of your Banned Steam Account: Captain BananaSteam ID: STEAM_0:0:229498221Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-11-04 17:10:11Reason about the Ban: ExploitingAdmin that Banned you: MadactWhy should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I didnt cheat and that was glitch so i thought i can do it and he even didnt say me to stop and thats rude cause i didnt know

Okei nice effort in the appeal, and your welcome for the slightly help I provided here.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:229498221

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Captain Banana

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:229498221

Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-11-04 17:10:11

Reason about the Ban: Exploiting

Admin that Banned you: @Madact

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I didnt cheat and that was glitch so i thought i can do it and he even didnt say me to stop and thats rude cause i didnt know

• Useful
Reactions: Fredo
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:229498221

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Captain Banana

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:229498221Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-11-04 17:10:11

Reason about the Ban: Exploiting

Admin that Banned you: Madact

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I didnt cheat and that was glitch so i thought i can do it and he even didnt say me to stop and thats rude cause i didnt know

You've had about 3 reports against you. Two are valid.
Exploiting(Glitching) is not allowed on any of our panda community servers. You where warned by the reporter clearly in chat and you still continued your actions.

This was your 5th ban, you clearly weren't learning your lesson so I up'd the length on your punishment
If you understand your actions are not allowed, I will decrease the time given. However if you do it yet again you will receive a permanent ban .
If you have questions about what is allowed and what isn't, nows your time to ask them. Here's a link to the rules

• Funny
Reactions: TRGGB2

1. I actually warned you several times. Above the normal chat and above the voice chat.
2. It is logical that it is cheating because you cross an obstacle with "illegal means"

I always warn persons before, I write a report.
The only thing that can be faulted is the period between consequence and the report. But not anymore.

Assuming this quote was not for me? I am not banned.

• Agree
Reactions: Yelowchy
dah...you had better structured it. that's why I copied it to you. the original edition comes from Captian Banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread