Pls Remove The Mimicer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Pls just remove The Mimicer is just sucks and stupid op!I just see all days playing ppl The Mimicer just REMOVE him pls ;-;Or just nerf him,cant see anymore this boss....

6. The Mimicer: Made by Ka
  • Low health stats
  • He has 2 lives; slow motion attacks when losing the first one.
  • Teleportation ability
  • Resistant to fire when disguised
    • Can only disguise when backstabbing an enemy
  • Rage blinds the entire enemy team, ubers Mimicer and also stuns nearby enemies for easy picking.
  • Has a dead ringer; -50% cloak duration.
    • Acts like normal invis watch. Changed due Dr bug

• Agree
Reactions: Frisky | panda.tf
I also Find the Mimicer Far too strong for a Spy hale with invisibility, and a Teleport On cooldown.

Let's Compare it to say Koishi Komeiji who is very similar in the play style of being a Sneaky Cloak Hale that has to rely more on surprise attacks, and rage, then getting around with a moment ability.

Koishi Komeiji

• Low health stats
  • No high jump or teleport ability
  • Dead ringer ability to maneuver around enemy sentry nests and other such problems - She takes more damage whilst cloaked
    • Acts like normal invis watch. Changed due Dr bug, which sometimes insta killed the boss while wearing the Dr
  • Rage turns her invisible and teleports her to a random enemy - she can still attack whilst in this invisible state
  • Normal melee attack doesn't one shot enemies but causes a bleed effect

Mimicer Is far stronger, and too close in regards to play style.

Personally think Mimicer should be replaced.

Mimicer is currently vicitm of a bug caused by the dead ringer that causes his istant death,not sure if Kevin already looked up on fixing that.

I don't completly agree with the removal of this boss,but I would agree in slightly nerf him,removing maybe one of the two lifes and maybe help him reducing the huge knockback dealt by sentiries and melees.
We may just reduce his damage and give him a bleed effect like Koishi?

Reactions: SharpTips
Mimicer is currently vicitm of a bug caused by the dead ringer that causes his istant death,not sure if Kevin already looked up on fixing that.

I don't completly agree with the removal of this boss,but I would agree in slightly nerf him,removing maybe one of the two lifes and maybe help him reducing the huge knockback dealt by sentiries and melees.
We may just reduce his damage and give him a bleed effect like Koishi?

I could See the damage reduction/bleed is a nice nerf item to make him play a bit more akin to the playstyle of Koishi. Still Feel that Teleport on a cooldown makes him a better version of her. But that's the problem, if you remove the teleport outright without replacing it, or added it to his rage. It would be just a slightly different stat-ed Koishi. I think it be cool if Mimicer had some other form of movement ability that would make him stand out, as a optional side pick, and not a better version.

Also Just a Side thing, if you do find a way to fix the DR, can you not fix it on Koishi and let her keep her Stock Invis, that would separate the two more, in my opinion.

Something I've noticed is the Mimicer has Far more HP then he is intended to have as a LOW HP boss.

For example Koishi Komeiji who is also a low hp boss only gets half of what mimicer gets. I think this one of the biggest problems. Mimicer has far too much hp for a boss of his style.

The Mimicer Is just HEAVILY Overpowered. Not to mention He has so much hp for both of his lives. i've seen someone go afk as the Mimicer and come back after the first life and still won. his life is like 2 Hales Combined in 1 its Bloody awful. and on Rage he (Blinds People + Stun + Uber) He has every rage stat a hale would have for a rage. if he's going to stun you then Wont you mind taking out Uber? Its Retarded Because We've already got Mains On this Hale.. On top of that he has another life. And his Slowmo lasts as long as "Gabens" Slowmo time. long enough to Murder 4/5 of the team.

@TekkitFappit Mimicer and Koishi's deadringers have been changed to cloaking effects to fix the dead ringer glitch.

As for the matter on hand, Mimicer does seem overpowering to many. In many regards, he's basically a 2nd koishi but better. Given the fact he can :

-Teleport
-Cloak when given a bad position
-Upon backstab he can steal a disguise of the victim
-Not to mention how much HP he has for a 2 life boss
-As well as the VERY long "Gaben Time" effect upon losing his first life.

I'd recommend either:

-Nerfing his HP
-Nerfing how long he can cloak for
-Make it so his lifeloss effect is as short as MLG Sniper's.

I would have better ideas, but those ideas popped into my head.

@TekkitFappit Mimicer and Koishi's deadringers have been changed to cloaking effects to fix the dead ringer glitch.

As for the matter on hand, Mimicer does seem overpowering to many. In many regards, he's basically a 2nd koishi but better. Given the fact he can :

-Teleport

I'd recommend either:

-Nerfing his HP

How About Remove His Teleport Ability all together.

Might Sound Odd, but considering how he has such a large HP pool, Such a Good Rage/Death Rage, and all his other benefits He should not have the movement ability option.

But if that doesn't pan out and just ends up prolonging rounds, we do have another option.

The Creator of Mimicer Did make a Second Version of him, so we could always upgrade and try it and to see if it more fair.

I will say it does look hell of a lot better IMO.

Reactions: SharpTips
Nerfing his HP would be good, <<< short af, but that's all there is it to it, I kept playing him every time because he was broken : ^)

don't take this seriously : ^^^^^^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Wtf, this guy is a walking disease, ...for the enemy team, every where you go is like wondering how to avoid world war 3,
Here's the thing, you can't.

Stuck between sentries, Rage.
Stuck between 2 ubered medics, Rage. (or teleport, xd)
Like this guy doesn't have any f to spare about anyone because as long as you have your E button on your keyboard ,because pretty much, everything else would be just useless, you can win the round no matter what.....unless you lag pretty bad.
Like this "thing" is not even a thing to try with,
you teleport to a random enemy, pull up the rage and murder everybody you just come across, there, half of the team got deleted in 1 rage that costs less than 2800-HP, I played a lot with him, and every game was just a win 1v23, so you baisically have like 12-13K HP and 24-25K with the 2 lives combined. I never lost 8K+ HP unless the enemy team got a kid who's rushing towards you with a toxic effect from the RTD. So this is how you play this boss, never feel bad about being a noob because when you have the mimicer, no one would literally touch you, no one would even dare to shoot, because all that they're thinking about "oh, it's the mimicer, gg wp".
you can chase people onto the next dimension and has 2 health bars, 2. and makes people think that they're about to kill you unless they know about the 2 lives system, and at the very last second here comes another bullshit of a thing called life bar to make your day feel like you ate ten godamn susages and egg McMuffin to with ten large diabetic vanilla mcafee's.

hehe look, i'm not funny : ^)

Last edited:

-Teleport

I'd recommend either:

-Nerfing his HP

Given that Mimicer is a 2nd Koishi Komeiji but with far stronger abilities, then why not just make his weapon just a weaker version of hers? Koishi would have to hit regular scouts at least 2 times if not for the bleed, so wouldnt this greatly reduce the strength of the Mimicer? As Koishi, pretty much the only way to instantly kill someone would be a backstab, which for Mimicer is what gives him the one thing he's SUPPOSED to be known for; disguising as players. This way, anyone playing the mimicer would actually have to THINK when playing as him, as they'd have to be a stealth boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread