Plemm_ Vernichter & Proleten Vernichter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

The situation is starting to get annoying. These two players have gained 70k points in the GameME by spawn camping for 24/24 the red team with the medic/heavy combo. You are unable to leave the spawn from one exit as they are there to spam the minigun on you as they see you.
They clear the top from enemy players letting the whole blue team to get inside the red's base, allowing a mass spawn camp.
This is easily prooved by the continuous "Ludicrous kills" that Plemm_ Vernichter gets and by his high points.

P.S: He gained 20k points in 1/2 days, he had 58k yesterday, has 70k now. Each time these two players are on the server population decreases by the 50-60%. I won't add any demos as you are likely to see them if you join the game everyday and if you are an active player on dm_duel

I do have a short demo of him, but since it doesn't show much I won't add it unless requested.

Hello.

The "Vernichter" brothers are doing this everytimes, but there isn't any rule which say that it's forbidden to stay in the spawn of the opponent team.
I remember that I saw Plemm_Vernichter camping near the supply locker one day, but not for a long time.

In my opinion, what they did can be considered as a strategy.
You can try to "divert" their strategy, but punish two players because they got high points by camping and playing as a team, with their strategy, is weird (IMO).
Also, if they are doorstickying, you can report them as well.

Hello.

The "Vernichter" brothers are doing this everytimes, but there isn't any rule which say that it's forbidden to stay in the spawn of the opponent team.
I remember that I saw Plemm_Vernichter camping near the supply locker one day, but not for a long time.

In my opinion, what they did can be considered as a strategy.
You can try to "divert" their strategy, but punish two players because they got high points by camping and playing as a team, with their strategy, is weird (IMO).
Also, if they are doorstickying, you can report them as well.

Yes but the point is that the rest of the map is inaccessible because you can't leave spawn because of excessive spawn camping am I correct? Which (I believe, having not played Duel at all) is not allowed?

Regardless of being allowed, if it's causing a lot of players misery and dissatisfaction then measures should be taken to act in the best interest of the players.

Yes but the point is that the rest of the map is inaccessible because you can't leave spawn because of excessive spawn camping am I correct? Which (I believe, having not played Duel at all) is not allowed?

Regardless of being allowed, if it's causing a lot of players misery and dissatisfaction then measures should be taken to act in the best interest of the players.

That's exactly what I wanted to say xD

Well, I don't know if you already saw the duel's map system...but I'm pretty sure that you didn't experimented this server enough, as what you said.

There is one thing that you can actually do in duel : you can access to the opponent spawn tower, but you can't access to the room where people are spawning (or you will get killed).
Sometimes, the majority of players are using a classic strategy : going to the last stage of the opponent spawn tower, then etablish a "base" with some teleports and sentries, so you can get teleported fastly to the opponent spawn tower and you can defend the last stage (it don't mean that you're invincible).

What happenned is that Plemm_Vernichter & Proleten Vernichter came to the opponent spawn (Plemm_Vernichter was heavy and Proleten Vernichter was healing him with medic's character), and they was killing everyone like that. It has given the time for the opponent team to etablish the base. They aren't invincible, if Ventus's team got a good teamwork, they could have killed them.

Excessive spawn camping is, for example, when you are doorstickying the spawndoor then killing everyone like that.
If you guys are really considering that what they did is spawncamping, then it would mean that making a base with engineers and let it in the spawn tower of the opponent team until they destruct the base will be forbidden.

In this case, as what you said, you can't leave the spawn, but if they just did a base or are just killing everyone in your tower, you can leave the spawn and you can also kill them.

I suggest to make a survey if the fact that you can enter in the enemy spawn is too disturbing : closing any access to the opponent's spawn.

If I had to judge, I wouldn't ban them but I would make this survey though, there is nothing which is telling that what they did is forbidden. Therefore, they couldn't know that it was bad.

That's exactly what I wanted to say xD
Haha, see ?! LOL.
He's a soothsayer, he's always saying what you exactly tried to say !

Last edited:
Its annoying as fuck,
Gay as fuck,
Retarded as fuck,

And they are faggots for doing it.

That's all i have to say.

Reactions: Noodl
Well, I don't know if you already saw the duel's map system...but I'm pretty sure that you didn't experimented this server enough, as what you said.

There is one thing that you can actually do in duel : you can access to the opponent spawn tower, but you can't access to the room where people are spawning (or you will get killed).
Sometimes, the majority of players are using a classic strategy : going to the last stage of the opponent spawn tower, then etablish a "base" with some teleports and sentries, so you can get teleported fastly to the opponent spawn tower and you can defend the last stage (it don't mean that you're invincible).

What happenned is that Plemm_Vernichter & Proleten Vernichter came to the opponent spawn (Plemm_Vernichter was heavy and Proleten Vernichter was healing him with medic's character), and they was killing everyone like that. It has given the time for the opponent team to etablish the base. They aren't invincible, if Ventus's team got a good teamwork, they could have killed them.

Excessive spawn camping is, for example, when you are doorstickying the spawndoor then killing everyone like that.
If you guys are really considering that what they did is spawncamping, then it would mean that making a base with engineers and let it in the spawn tower of the opponent team until they destruct the base will be forbidden.

In this case, as what you said, you can't leave the spawn, but if they just did a base or are just killing everyone in your tower, you can leave the spawn and you can also kill them.

I suggest to make a survey if the fact that you can enter in the enemy spawn is too disturbing : closing any access to the opponent's spawn.

If I had to judge, I wouldn't ban them but I would make this survey though, there is nothing which is telling that what they did is forbidden. Therefore, they couldn't know that it was bad.

Haha, see ?! LOL.
He's a soothsayer, he's always saying what you exactly tried to say !

I see your point. But the difference between them and a group of engineers estabilishing a base in your spawn tower is that you can counter them. While the Vernichter brothers aren't counterable due to Proleten and health packs being at their complete disposal, not to consider the random critical hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread