Please help. (scamming) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@inu, will it make a difference if I vouch for ๖Sk๖SkillFullNewb and provide a link proving that astorian person is an alt of known scammer (though I'm pretty sure you found his ban by bsod already)? I know it won't help pin this particular scam on him, but, maybe, it could help to get him a steamrep ban?

• Agree
Reactions: SkillFullNewb
@inu, will it make a difference if I vouch for ๖Sk๖SkillFullNewb and provide a link proving that astorian person is an alt of known scammer (though I'm pretty sure you found his ban by bsod already)? I know it won't help pin this particular scam on him, but, maybe, it could help to get him a steamrep ban?
I am not banning someone for an already open case when I have nothing new to add. Each instance of a scam needs to be proven, because Steamrep Admins along with us Steamrep Community Admins keep track of all valid offences. This helps immensely on appeals because there will be a huge difference between a one time and a ten time scammer appealing.

Basically if he does not have enough evidence, there is not much we can do aside from waiting for this report to be resolved. If he does find evidence however, I will gladly behead the guy in the name of justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread