Players disrespecting others (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen lot worse cases and if you really think this is enough to make a report you must be new to the server. People insult each other there all the time. You'd have to pretty much do a report every 30 minutes, maybe even 10.. Whatever punishment people get from this so-called insulting you'd pretty much have to punish us all. Let's not be too strict with the rules please and leave little cases like these aside.

The only time we would punish people from an insulting report is if their chatlog is filled with an above acceptable amount of insults. Though I discourage insulting whenever I am playing in the servers, to punish people afterwards for a few swears is nonsense and would give us a hell of a lot of work to do.

If it were very harsh insults (racism or heavy personal insults) the case would be different.

As it is, only niki out of those three was worth a silence, and not even that is worth more than a day. Next time if you want to report players for insulting, please head to GameME and give us a link to their full chatlogs. That way we can judge their general behaviour, not only on a screenshot.

Evo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread