Declined Player Zekion LMAOBOX User (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Adoruby
@Stabbin
@Foxhound

Tagging the full DR admins,

Since the video is not showing any proof of the user using it on the DR server I think this will be set as Invalid.

I don't know for sure but full admins can check this

I was talking about the VIDEO not any of the screenshots, if the user was using bhop scripts you need video evidence of him using the hacks.

EDIT: Last screenshot you linked it says you're using hacks too, maybe not on panda but it's still untrustable

Reactions: TWC
@Geronimo ehm sure?

This is Zekion's first account on steam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311499427 apparently it got hijacked, items got stolen and the person/people got the account vac banned.

Here's his second account, here's where he started using lmaobox https://steamcommunity.com/id/zekion0 this one was manually vacced and he made a new account to continue. He also forgot the password to it

this here is the 3rd account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198405006592 he forgot the password to this one aswell so he made a new one.

Here's his account, current one https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198375569645/ he hasn't used hacks ever since he made this account, he stopped using them because he lost interest of ruining the fun unlike someone *cough* @Freekill Lord *cough*. Anyways, he said that he has never hacked on panda and he felt bad for hacking in general

He has an account on the lmaobox forums which he hasn't posted in for the past 5 months, he also forgot the password to it. Don't know if it's necessary to link this so I won't for now.

Just a note that I can't confirm everthing that's been said here, it's just a bit of research and his own words (his side of this whole situation)

Well, I will miss panda for sure. <3 You all, it was a great community, and will stay a great community, Lovely admins, lovely people, great servers, Just I'm glad I met you all and made many friends on panda, I spent 5-6 hours a day just playing deathrun and I loved it. Seriously, Ruby, Nope, Fox, and other bhoppers like tobinator, or ranger ciri, They're nice people. I really like panda and I'm Glad I had fun. It was great meeting you all. I guess its time for me to go now. Good bye everyone. <3

EDIT: I'm not crying you are

Well, I will miss panda for sure. <3 You all, it was a great community, and will stay a great community, Lovely admins, lovely people, great servers, Just I'm glad I met you all and made many friends on panda, I spent 5-6 hours a day just playing deathrun and I loved it. Seriously, Ruby, Nope, Fox, and other bhoppers like tobinator, or ranger ciri, They're nice people. I really like panda and I'm Glad I had fun. It was great meeting you all. I guess its time for me to go now. Good bye everyone. <3
was this a confession or something

Here's my story of why I started cheating, So I was a big trader, when I made around 60 keys, I got hijacked, I was using my dads phone number and uh well was using steam desktop authenticator (Made by geel i think), anyways, I got a RAT on my laptop and all stuff was gone, and they also put a vac on my account. I was hopeless and sad for many weeks about it. I got angry and well, started cheating because I hated TF2 for that one reason I lost. So after a few months of cheating, I thought about it to my self, "This isn't fun, everyone is getting mad" Then I encountered another cheater one day, he uh apparently made me rage quite hard, so uh thats how I knew cheating isn't fun and not good for others, it ruins the fun for others. I had stopped. I did cheat time to time later on, but nothing too much, took a break of tf2 for like 2-3 months, came back and found panda, same as hmx, and started playing on it. Reminder I haven't cheated on panda, just used ahk scripts and such a few times but thats all. Sorry.

Reminder I haven't cheated on panda, just used ahk scripts and such a few times but thats all. Sorry.
Which is cheating, the usage of third party tools to gain an unfair advantage is prohibited. If you will get permanently banned, temporarily banned or warned is up for discussion. If you have not used lmaobox on panda that won't be a problem for you then. However that will have to be judged by whoever takes on this report. I assume @Stabbin will take care of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread