player report ☆Neo The Pichu☆ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rando

• current steam name ☆Neo The Pichu☆
  • SteamID STEAM_0:1:111162841
  • 2.) Communication Rules a.) Offensive language
    the person is harassing another person (the dragons master) for being a f2p, as well as harassing him for having grammar mistakes, since English isn't his first language
  • Chatlog: http://gameme.panda-community.com/chat/tf30 around Jul 27, 2016 6:45 am (it was pm at that time though, but it was listed as am)

• Informative
Reactions: Tsumiki
disregard me saying it was pm, the time was around the listed Jul 27, 2016 6:45 am

• Informative
Just giving some points in plus, as I've seen the most part of the times on the server US FF2, the player is hated almost by all, frequently for his behaviour pointed on harassing people with explicit provocations. Note over what @Rando said: the player Pichu is keeping a delaying attitude mostly when there's no admin on. I suppose the player should deserve a right punishment by previous actions.

• Agree
Hey forgot to talk about this.

Recently I've been watching FF2 due to complaints from a player about behaviour and every time I check I see Pichu insulting. They're currently on their 4th gag which is a weeks worth. So thank you for the report, I will make sure for you to keep a close eye on Pichu in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread