player impersonation and breaking rules (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogEyes

• Steam name: (PVJ)Dogeyes(SMF)
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:191086365
  • Rules broken: Impersonating me, talking non english in voice chat (no evidence), stealing (no evidence) and blocking (no evidence)
  • Evidence: http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...280/87D41524B09924D620230CD100D7C704006C2ED6/
  • Basicly what he does is breaking rules to make me look bad and wants to get me banned and its extremly anoying as friends of me that are playing to on the servers are constantly messaging me that he is online and breaking rules.

if you have no evidence of any of the crimes, the staff can't tell whether or not the impersonation was defamatory

I'd just like to point out that this person does indeed break the rules fairly frequently. I'd also like to say that I think it's sketchy af to take the exact same name as a regular of the server.

Since there are no other proof about the impersonation, expect the screenshot. And now thinking of it, is impersonating any other expect admin against the rules? Would be like banning every muselk kid that is out there.

But what the player seems mostly breaking, is language rules, so im going to gag him for now.

In future, these kinds of situations video proof is always more reliable and gets job faster done. Other admins may reopen if necessery

Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread