Invalid Plague's Trade Server Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Plague Doctor

- Your name and/or nickname : IRL : Harry Steam : The Plague Doctor

- Your age : 15

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread) : Founder in conversation

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional) :STEAM_0:1:210287564

- Your general online times and your timezone : Mon-Fri-3:00pm 11:00pm Sat-Sun: 5:00am-11:00pm & GMT+0

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: I always play on the trade server and applying for the trade server

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins): Yes I do

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I have been a admin on other games and server and moderators as well I know how to act and what to do.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I have used it for around 1-2 months.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: Because I haven't seen any admins for the server and if so there are I haven't seen anyone been kicked etc or anything for rule breaking such as mic spamming or scams

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: I would always be calm and make sure people know I am admin so they can trust me to help them with server problems on the server, if they need help with trades I will help and if they need middleman I will be there to help or if people micspam I will tell them to stop or they will be muted for 5/10 minutes and if they continue to do I will kick them and if they return and continue I will kick once more then ban for 24hrs. But if someone scams I will tell them to give item or they will be banned and reported on websites (backpack.tf etc) and they will not get many trades if has been scamming and if he gives the item I will tell him if he does anything again he will be banned for 24hr or 1 week depending on what he does but if he doesn't give the item I will ban him permantly for scamming and be reported and tf2 trading sites etc.

Thank you for reading
Plague/Harry

You don't have sufficient playtime to apply for this server, you will need at least 72 hours (3 days) connection time. Check here and here for more information.

Edit: Just read that Kevin gave you permissions, I'm not an admin anymore but if I remember correctly he doesn't check the requirements.
@Danny , @Da Random or @Clarence correct me if I'm wrong with this.

Hello, you do not meet the requirement of at least 72 hours of playtime on the server you wish to be admin on.
You have currently about 8 hours of playtime.

Your application has been marked invalid.

Reactions: Da Random
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread