Ping problem (1 Viewer)

Quiz™

Hi
Problem is with the ping on EU servers are around 170, while US ones are on the normal (32-36). I'm playing from Hungary, and the last 4years i played mostly on #5 server which is from EU. I've had no problems with the ping all these years, but 3 days ago it just started doing this and idk why. My internet is completely okay and i have normal ping on any other servers

Attachments

• Screenshot_19.png
    Screenshot_19.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 16

Magglet

Donator
Also been having some abnormal lag on the server today. =

Quiz™

For the whole day I had 80latency on EU servers, 5minutes ago all of a sudden, servers' latency increased to an avg. of 145. I really do not understand this lmao:eek:

vinny

have you tried connecting to us servers to see if the ping is accurate to what it says on the connect info? its been like this for a while where us servers say they have amazing ping even for people that aren't close to the us and it's really annoying

Quiz™

Yea, its non-accurate, i have the same ping on US servers as on EU. But only the panda-comm. servers are so high on ping, so i really do not know what could I do to make it better. Yesterday around 10:30PM it was actually pretty good for half an hour (around 34ping). Then it grown back to the same 160 avg.

Users who are viewing this thread