Declined pilotpichu's Admin Application - NY Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_NovaSpace

Name: Steam nickname is The_NovaSpace. I feel uncomfortable sharing my real name.

Who gave you permission to apply?: Madact, and NY Jailbreak slots were open.

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:1:510318295

Timezone and Online Times: My Timezone is CST-06:00. My usual online time during weekdays is 4:50 (CST) - 9:00 (CST), depending on what the day is. Weekends I should be on at 10:30 (CST) - 11:30 (CST). I usually play when I have time, but in Spring it might be hard to maintain, because I'll be busy during Spring.

Server(s) I'm applying for: NY Jailbreak.

Microphone: Yes, I really only use it if I want to, but I'll use it if someone is breaking a rule or two.

Past Admin/Moderator experience: I haven't ever been an Admin or Moderator before, but I have on a few discord servers for friends.

SourceMod experience: I know basic commands and Jailbreak commands, but I haven't used them before, and I probably still have to learn some.

Why should we choose you to be apart of our team: I believe you should choose me because, so many guards will join and not read the rules. They'll assume its similar to Wonderland or another server. Then there's people who have read the rules and just don't care at all. I really want to stop that, because so many of the admins aren't online when it happens.

Policies and Punishments: I give a warning for most punishments (exceptions are Cheating, Hacking, Racism, Insults, MFK.). Anything after that is a 6 tier punishment list.

Chat/Voice bans (Cap spam,Mic spam,Chat spam, Non-English, Insults, and Racism.)

1st punishment: 360 minute gag/mute.

2nd punishment: 720 minute gag/mute.

3rd punishment: 2140 minute gag/mute.

4th punishment: 10080 minute gag/mute.

5th punishment: 432980 minute gag/mute.

6th punishment: Perm gag/mute.

Exploiting:

1st punishment: 360 minute server ban.

2nd punishment: 720 minute server ban.

3rd punishment: 3120 minute server ban.

4th punishment: 7680 minute server ban.

5th punishment: 9780 minute server ban.

6th punishment: Perm server ban.

Cheating/Hacking:

1st: Collect evidence (send to mentor)
2nd: Perm ban.

Or

100% Sure their hacking/cheating: Perm ban.

Insults/Racism:

1st Punishment: 360 minute mute/gag.

2nd Punishment: 720 minute mute/gag.

3rd Punishment: 1180 minute mute/gag.

4th Punishment: 2140 minute mute/gag.

5th Punishment: 4260 minute mute/gag.

6th Punishment: Perm mute/gag.

Ghosting:

1st Punishment: 360 minute mute/gag.

2nd Punishment: 720 minute mute/gag.

3rd Punishment: 1120 minute mute/gag.

4th Punishment: 2140 minute mute/gag.

5th Punishment: 4160 minute mute/gag.

6th Punishment: Perm mute/gag.

Inappropriate Sprays:

Warning

Perm Spray ban.

Jailbreak Bans: (Freekilling, MFK, Fail Warden, Lr/Dr Denial, and Baiting.)

Freekilling:

Warning

1st Punishment: 360 minute guard ban.

2nd Punishment: 580 minute guard ban.

3rd Punishment: 720 minute guard ban.

4th Punishment: 4280 minute guard ban.

5th Punishment: 7890 minute guard ban.

6th Punishment: 11080 minute guard ban.

MFK (Unintentionally):

1st Punishment: 1280 minute guard ban.

2nd Punishment: 3850 minute guard ban.

3rd Punishment: 6250 minute guard ban.

4th Punishment: 7980 minute guard ban.

5th Punishment: 10080 minute guard ban.

6th Punishment: Perm guard ban.

MFK (Intentionally):

1st Punishment: 3180 minute guard ban.

2nd Punishment: 5630 minute guard ban.

3rd Punishment: 7080 minute guard ban.

4th Punishment: 10810 minute guard ban.

5th Punishment: 11080 minute guard ban.

Fail Warden:

1st Punishment: 1180 minute guard ban.

2nd Punishment: 2190 minute guard ban.

3rd Punishment: 4370 minute guard ban.

4th Punishment: 7820 minute guard ban.

Lr Denial/Dr Denial:

1st Punishment: 780 minute guard ban.

2nd Punishment: 1180 minute guard ban.

3rd Punishment: 4380 minute guard ban.

4th Punishment: 7380 minute guard ban.

Baiting:
1st Punishment: 180 minute guard ban.

2nd Punishment: 360 minute guard ban.

3rd Punishment: 780 minute guard ban.

4th Punishment: 1180 minute guard ban.

5th Punishment: 4180 minute guard ban.

6th punishment: Perm guard ban.

Jailbreak admins:

@Yelowchy
@Ranger Ciri
@Bambi

Welp. If you say @Madact gave you permission then...
Sources:
No Bans and Comms according to Sourcebans
HLstats
ChatLogs

Hey there.

Just wanted to give you some feedback on applying. For someone your age you are quite mature, and from what Ive seen you have a good understanding of the jailbreak rules. I think you could possibly be useful to us... but there are a few things you'll need to do.

Firstly, I see some chat spam and overusing of caps in your chat log just a couple days ago. Fix this, it wont be tolerated now or if you are an admin.

Next, be a bit more helpful to players. If someone breaks a rule, don't just say "you are wrong" "read the rules." I don't think players will find that very helpful. Instead, try to briefly explain what they did wrong and how to correct it.

Lastly, this is just a personal thing of mine. But id like to see you a bit more on blue team and using your mic more often when I'm on. I cant really recall times I've seen you use it other then to tell players to "read the rules" and its essential that you have and use one in jailbreak here.

So that's all ive got to say for now, no vote. Just work on what I said and Ill give you my vote when I've seen enough.

Hey Nova, just a few things I'd like to mention, as I have had the pleasure of playing with you a bit recently.

I agree with Bambi that you are very mature for 13 and that you know the rules quite well. Similarly, you could do well to help explain them better to new players, as honestly, the rules are fairly long and there is a good amount the figure out between the lines. While I can't say I've seen you complain about freekilling and all that stuff, I'm not entirely sure of your total knowledge. Again, the lack of complaining at dying and stuff is a good sign, but there are a decent amount of quirks that should be well understood.

Also, a note about your punishment schemes: guard bans are for time spent on the server, alive. So a ban of 10080 minutes is a week that they have to be on the server, alive, which is something even the most ardent regulars barely have. You don't have to copy others schemes, but I'd recommend just taking a look at some accepted apps to see what they have done. If it makes you feel better, I did the exact same thing on my first application :). I'd also check your mfk bans, as those seem a bit low for a pretty serious infraction of the rules.

Just my two cents, good luck with your app!

So its been about a week and ill be honest, I'm not very satisfied with the idea of you being an admin. I've gone undercover and watched you go completely quiet when people blatantly break rules. I'm not sure if that's a lack of confidence thing because of your age or if you just flat out don't know what to do. But either way that's a big issue for me. I cant expect you to be able to take control when chaos on the server inevitably erupts.

There are also other minor things but I wont go into detail here. You can private message me if you'd like to hear more about it. As far as this application goes though I'm going -1, sorry.

After playing with you I’ve come to mostly the same conclusion as Bambi, you seem to be pretty quiet on the server and I haven’t seen you trying to enforce rules before, your also pretty young at only 13 years old imo, especially for a server like jailbreak where the admins need to have nerves of steel. In conclusion I think you could maybe make a good admin someday, I just don’t think your ready yet.

Received rest of the feedback in private, putting under review.
Any question or inactivity coming up, let me know ::): Good luck!

due to the provided feedback sadly going to decline this.
you may apply again in a month; 14.02.2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread