Accepted Pestilence's(Faren's) Guardban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faren

SourceBans Ban URL: It was not a SourceBan.

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Pestilence(Was Weeb at the time of ban)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:122146174

Date and Time of the Ban:2017-04-17

Reason about the Ban: Mass Freekill, leaving the server to avoid punishment.

Admin that Banned you: I think it was Satan.

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I was thinking about the mass freekill after I've done it, at that time I was in a really bad mood and needed to cool off. I do know that I have ruined most people's fun that were on the server and I want to apologize for that. And I also want to apologize to the admins who had to deal with one more mass freekill case. I've started playing on the server lately and I started liking it once more. I would like a second chance and that the people I've made more job to forgive the freekill.

• Disagree
Reactions: yaso and Satan
big -1

you didnt care about jb, you made that clear to everyone through steam and said something along the lines
''fuck it I don't care about jb anymore''

Never would I ever accept someone like you into guards again, but that's my oppinion.

note:
Perma banned you from blue team because you for shot a rocket at 15 ish reds then leaving saying ''I don't care about jb anymore''.
What stops you from doing this in the future again?

I've started playing on the server lately and I started liking it once more.
And when you evenutally stop enjoying jb again, I guess there will be another rocket ;^)

A perma seems fitting for now. Enjoy jb on the pleb team and crack a cold one with the reds.

I have never mass freekilled/teamkilled before the ban, I do not know where you got that part from.

I have never mass freekilled/teamkilled before, I do not know where you got that part from.
my mistake, zushi made the note teamkill instead of freekill.

Also, I am not trying to judge Satan's punishments, but I think a permanent guardban is pretty strict for a first offence.

not according to .Satan

you did massfreekill...

You mass freekilled and according to .Satan, you did it on purpose AND you avoided punishment. I don't think an unban should even be considered right now.
-1 from me too, based on what I've seen here.

Teambans are seen differently @klay . We permanently teamban people from blue who do not give us a microphone. In cases like these where massfreekilling and then leaving the server happens, we permanently ban to avoid them from doing it again when we're not online.
Of course, they are free to come back and appeal. Massfreekilling is uncommon and most just do it to ruin peoples' day or get revenge. If we don't perm, they come back and do it all over again.

Looking at this offence it was in April. Faren was a part of that Swaggy/Capp thing. But since then swaggy came to me and I've been to capp to sort it out...since then we've all pretty much apologized to eachother and moved on as they're happy there now and I needed to clear up what I did wrong in that situation.

Overall, I wasn't there and it sounds a bit serious.

i cant remember this guy but i saw someone else who had a name from a map and he wardened himself and killed everyone (means blu and red)
and left the server.
after it he came back with an other name and did the same and even started to give orders but then still did the same
and i was like "what is wrong with this guy"

and what i want to say about this its like you and i dont like it if players say sorry after massive freekill/teamkill

even though i cant say +- or neutral i still say
i would decline it.
maybe after 1 or 2 months you realize how it is if youre guardbanned
the admins can decide if they maybe lower the guardban

You pretty much started massive blue teamkilling because you didn't care about jailbreak anymore and how the servers sucked ect ect. I want you to wait longer, let's see how serious you are about playing here again.

Reactions: Bass
my mistake, zushi made the note teamkill instead of freekill.

I'd find it weird that i would say this to Satan for no reason at all. I don't remember every damn detail ofcourse. But i doubt id perma team ban first time for just a small issue. What i don't get is, if you are a part of the swag/cap/ect thing, why don't you join their servers but returns singular to ours?

Just a reminder, I perma'd him for massfreekilling reds, leaving the server saying I dont give a damn about that anymore.

Ill give my final verdict today just wait abit.

Ill unguardban you. But if you now get guardbanned it is for good. Accepted
Add me when you see this.

Reactions: TBotV63 and Bass
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread