Invalid Persona's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sona

My Name:
Hi I'm Persona. Persona is my steam name and what most people will know me as. My real name is Emily :)

Who gave me permission to apply:
As I am 19 years old, I don't need to ask for permission :)

My steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:55961899

General Online Times:
As I live in the UK I run under GMT. I usually come online at 11:00 and play until about Midnight :)
My availability currently I am finished for the year with University work, but starting September I will have a bit more to do.

Which Servers I am applying for:
I wish to apply for server VSH #05 EU. Currently this server only has 2 admins. I have over the 72 hours playtime needed to apply. I know the rules very well and am a well known regular on the server.

Do I have a microphone:
I do not, I also most likely to never have one because of personal reasons

My previous experience as an admin:
I have been an admin on several Minecraft servers so I know how to handle the role.

My experience with SourceMod:
I have minimal experience with Source Mod but I am a fast learner, I will pick the commands up quickly

Why I should join the team:

I am a loyal member to the community, I have spent many hours with the other admins on the game, and in Discord Calls. I'm a calm person and will take the role in my stride. I will help the newer members feel welcomed into the community, and I will continue to be the positive person I always am :D

How I will punish:

This is how I will handle muting, gagging and banning rule breakers

First Offence - Warning
Second Offence - 240 mins (4 hours)
Third Offence - 720 mins (12 hours)
Fourth Offence - 1,440 mins (1 day)
Fifth Offence - 87,658 mins (1 Month)
Sixth Offence - Permanent

Specific Rules:
Any kinda of hacking - aimbot, spin bot etc - Instant permanent Ban

If afk, I will slap to make sure they're awake, if not, kick with a message "afk, please move to spectator"

Rude Spray - Warning first - Spray Ban if i see it in the future

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tagging VSH Admins :)
Thank you for your consideration :)

@Matth
@Racer911-1

Ok i was about to comment on your application when i reviewed the connection time you have in our VSH server.
I had even doublechecked some stuff to see if this is really your profile and not some kind of blackmagicfuckery.
But you sadly dont meet the 72 hours playtime needed to apply shown here as you claimed yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: fanthom
Hello Emily. I imagined your playtime wasn't enough as I saw the application, and then Racer confirmed this. It's true, you already had your amount on GameMe, however you stopped playing for a long time so it's fair we consider the reset hlstatx playtime.

Invalid

1. take more care about the punishment part
2. try and include useful links like hlstatx and sourceban
3. in general, I'd like you to participate more in chat

• Informative
Reactions: fanthom and Abject
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread