Accepted PermBan Appeal on PandaCommunity.com SG | 2Fort (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeliriousPotato

SourceBans URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...rch=STEAM_0:1:62538423&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of Banned Steam Account: thefabulousmindreader
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:62538423
Date and Time of the Ban: 18/10/2021 11:24:32
Reason of Ban: [Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.1] Aimbot Detected
Admin that Banned: CONSOLE

Reason for Unban: False alert

I have absolutely no other idea about why I got banned. In my years of playing tf2, I have never nor do I intend to ever use aimbots.

I had entered the server and started playing about as usual until I was suddenly disconnected with the strange message 'client disconnect'. Attempts to reconnect afterwards revealed that I was banned.

I do admit that my mouse is a bit broken - sometimes its clicks do not register at all, and sometimes they register multiple times on a single press. It's not easy for me to currently get a replacement, and in any case the debility was more annoying than game-breaking for me. I am no expert in how cheats or cheat detectors work, but perhaps this technical fault is related to the reason I was banned.

The concerned server is something of my favourite because I get unusually good pings there. I have been playing there for quite a few months - infact, I have made friends among people who frequent it. If you asked them, they would probably attest to the fact that my noobish skills are in no way close to that of an aimbot xD So the reason I actually registered myself to PandaCommunity today was just to have a chance at appealing. If you would please look into this matter and verify my innocence, I would appreciate an unban very much, thank you :)

• Optimistic
Reactions: ♥Chaz♥
@Kevin is king of this arena.

You have been playing regularly for months but 11 hours total gameplay?
Huh? I have absolutely no idea what's up with that. I never said I play regularly - usually a few hours in a week with hiatuses depending on my study schedule. But how those statistics came to be is completely beyond me. The last time I checked, I was rank 13 or somth in the server with about 46,000 points. And my playtime is way more than 11 hours.

Perhaps that server is in the US? The one I play in is the Singapore one.

May I ask for an update on the proceedings? In the meantime I have scanned my computer for malware (which detected nothing suspicious), reinstalled tf2 and - just to be sure - played as sniper on other community servers (skial). There were no abnormalities - no lock-on jerks or people dropping dead if I shot at air. If anything, my aim was as abysmal as ever.

Reactions: aphid
An regular admin is unable to deal with this thread because it is a server side anticheat. Meaning you have to wait for kvn to deal with the issue the owner.

Reactions: DeliriousPotato
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread