Declined Permanently banned for "advertising hacks" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, that was a stupid mistake I've done. I apologize for "advertising hacks". I now unbound those keys that would "advertise" the lmaobox cheats and will never do it again. Can I please come back and play on your servers? Once again, I am sorry for what I've done.

I can't edit anymore so here's the info that I had to put in the thread but didn't because I didn't read the template thing first.
Player G a b b o V e r d e gabboverd
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:63892498
Steam3 ID [U:1:127784996]
Steam Community 76561198088050724
Invoked on 08-26-16 00:49
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Advertising hacks
Banned by Admin Dio Brando
Banned from Web Ban
Total Bans 2 (search)
Blocked (2) G a b b o V e r d e gabboverde, G a b b o V e r d e gabboverde

if anyone knows how to delete your own thread, let me know.

People who advertise hacks don't deserve to play here imo.

• Agree
Reactions: TWC and Tsumiki
People who advertise hacks don't deserve to play here imo.
If you didn't notice, I put "advertising hacks" in quotation marks, I wasn't advertising them. I was merely having some fun with the people on the server, who were laughing too. Plus Capreé already perma gagged me and she was on the server when I was using those binds. You can ask her if I was advertising or not.

• Disagree
Reactions: Tsumiki
I'm not unbanning you. You made the huge mistake of not only spamming, but spamming the binds that allow players access to third party cheating materials. Players who spam those binds, whether they're hacking or not, are automatically deserving of a permanent ban. Advertising them is just as bad as using them.

And yes, you were. Putting that bind in the chat is advertising. How on earth do you think that it's not? You literally have a direct site link for people to follow to find third party utensils. .-.

I'm not unbanning you. You made the huge mistake of not only spamming, but spamming the binds that allow players access to third party cheating materials. Players who spam those binds, whether they're hacking or not, are automatically deserving of a permanent ban. Advertising them is just as bad as using them.

And yes, you were. Putting that bind in the chat is advertising. How on earth do you think that it's not? You literally have a direct site link for people to follow to find third party utensils. .-.

Well you know, if it was a rule that would pop up every now and then I wouldn't have done it.
but instead no one (not even Capreé) told me to stop, she just gagged me permanently. No one warned me about this.

• Disagree
Reactions: Eraser BOT

so basically trying to have fun with friends on a server by saying what hackers say is advertising said hacks? Should have I put "I'm not advertising hacks, you shouldn't use them."?
and as i already told you, Capreé (an admin) was there. She just gagged me which is the best solution imo.

• Dislike
Well you know, if it was a rule that would pop up every now and then I wouldn't have done it.
but instead no one (not even Capreé) told me to stop, she just gagged me permanently. No one warned me about this.
We don't need a rule for common sense. If you don't have it, nothing can help you.

Um, no one should have to warn you. It should honestly be common sense not to promote third party utensils on a community.

can you at least put a time limit on it instead of permanent?
I had friends on that server.
I had fun on that server.
and now it's all gone. those friends of mine naturally join dodgeball by themselves and the only thing i can do now is find another server which is going to be impossible.

• Disagree
It's not impossible. Team Cream, ES, etc. Those are just a few other DB servers out there. Honestly, my mind is not changed. You made the mistake of breaking a huge rule here, which literally common sense should have told you not to do.

• Winner
Reactions: Eraser BOT
can you at least put a time limit on it instead of permanent?
I had friends on that server.
I had fun on that server.
and now it's all gone. those friends of mine naturally join dodgeball by themselves and the only thing i can do now is find another server which is going to be impossible.
You were the one who did this so it is quite rude to expect someone who only did the right thing to tender to your needs at this point.

Facts:
a) You were advertising cheats, like it or not
b) Your said it was a joke, and now your shitty bind got you banned
c) You act like you are all innocent at this point and overuse "quotation marks" to make the point that you have done nothing wrong
d) You are now realizing that you have done goof'd and are trying to get the ban, which is the rightful punishment by the rules, shortened right after admitting that you need a rule to stop you from doing such idiotic things.

You were the one who did this so it is quite rude to expect someone who only did the right thing to tender to your needs at this point.

Facts:
a) You were advertising cheats, like it or not
b) Your said it was a joke, and now your shitty bind got you banned
c) You act like you are all innocent at this point and overuse "quotation marks" to make the point that you have done nothing wrong
d) You are now realizing that you have done goof'd and are trying to get the ban, which is the rightful punishment by the rules, shortened right after admitting that you need a rule to stop you from doing such idiotic things.

what the fuck is up with that "spoiler" I'm using quotation marks, you got triggered eh?

• Funny
  • Winner
Reactions: TWC and inu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread