Accepted Permanent mute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnugenIV

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:83413132&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Gnugen the Godlike
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): 76561198127091993
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-02-20 14:42:43
Reason about the Ban: Insulting Behaviour.
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - fanthom
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

I was perma muted after being muted 6 times before. It was too long ago for me to remember what I specifically did to be muted the 6 first times. Though I’m pretty sure that one of the mutes came about because I argued that muting people speaking other languages was stupid because people can individually mute other players. The 7th mute came about because I called a player pocketing a cheater a bad name (likely the r-word). My behaviour back then was disrespectful and cocky, especially towards admins, I’d continue talking even if they told me to be quiet and I wouldn’t listen because I didn’t think the rules regarding voice chat made sense. I wish I could’ve told myself that these rules exists for a reason and if I’m not going to respect them then I might as well leave. The rules are there to create an enjoyable environment for as many as possible and the admins are just doing what they’re told and I was just being a self-righteous brat, I'm sorry for that. This isn’t really an appeal, more accurately a parole, but I hope that enough time has passed and I’ve convinced you to give me another chance, as I want to use voice chat again because I have many enjoyable memories when talking to others within the community.

Sure why not.
Lets give you another chance.
It seems you learned from your mistake and are genuinely sorry for all the trouble.

Accepted.

Reactions: vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread