Accepted Permanent mute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

SourceBans Ban URL:
here

Name of your Banned Steam Account:
My current name is my forum username. At the time of my ban my user name was "=Nazi= Hitler Jr."

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:53762280

Date and Time of the Ban:
April 15th, 2014. Don't know exact time since it was a while ago.

Reason about the Ban:
Obscene language.

Admin that Banned you:
Noodl (former staff).

Why should you receive removal of the mute:
I believe my mute should be removed because it's been a really long time (over 3 years) and I honestly hadn't known about this mute until relatively recently. I don't really remember what I did but judging from my name I was probably being "le generic little kid troll" and said a bunch of disrespectful, racist, etc. stuff that was definitely against the rules. I'm sorry for doing all of this toxic stuff back then and I hope now I can be given a second chance. I promise if this mute is removed I won't do anything like that on these servers again.
Thanks.

PS: This is irrelevant to the appeal but I registered with another clan tag in my name though I notice it's been removed now. Genuinely sorry about that if it was against the rules/counted as advertising.​

Jesus, instantly permed on your second offense. Given that Noodl is long gone ima just take this and accept it, after all it's been 3 years. However: I hope to see only the best of behaviour from you. ;)

Have fun.

• Winner
Reactions: Eight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread