Permanent Gag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh yeah woo yeah

Hello, I was gagged permanently a while ago for being racist and disrespectful towards other users in the chat. I was extremely frustrated and was a hot-boiled crybaby at the time, thus i'd like to apologise for my stupidity and attempt to get an ungag.
I've changed and I haven't really been toxic at all, since I figured there was no point in bawling my eyes out to some decade old game and then go on a whinging rampage.

Anyway, here's the layout;

Name of your Gagged Steam Account: Aight bro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:162850922
Date and Time of the Gag: 2019-10-06 21:25:39
Reason about the Gag: Toxic, Racist, Heavily insulting.
Admin that Gagged you: Matth
Why should you receive a ungag: I'd just like to chat with others and communicate with my team. Nothing much, I wouldn't be insulting others in the chat for being solo raged or anything anymore.

(Thank you @Fredo for the tag.)

"I was a hot-boiled crybaby at the time".. it was just 2 months ago, man.. I guess people change fast nowadays!

I clearly remember your bad behaviour. However, everybody deserves a second chance, and your apologies look convincing. I think enough time has not passed yet, but take this as a Christmas gift.
Remember: one more mistake and there'll be no chance for you to be ungagged again.

Accepted.

[EDIT]
I suppose it was the most useless Christmas gift ever. ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread