PepegaClap

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: PepegaClap
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:97828238
Date and Time of the Ban: 2014-11-28 21:34:31
Reason about the Ban: Insult players
Admin that Banned you: @Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

Hey, before I start I'd like to say that this ban happened a while back (2014) back then I was only 9, and I played a lot of TF2 during that time almost every minute was spent on community servers more specifically your (Panda Community) servers. Servers like Hightower, Mario Kart is where I had my best memories while playing TF2 and I didn't get any bans up to my permanent one.

I got banned for saying something stupid and immature in chat because I got fragged constantly by this one guy. I really regret it, if I had the ability to go back in time I would. Nowadays when I play on your servers, I can't interact with anyone in the community and that sucks really bad. Again I really regret my actions and won't do it again.

Kind Regards,
Pepega

@Kevin any feedback about this?

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: PepegaClap
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:97828238
Date and Time of the Ban: 2014-11-28 21:34:31
Reason about the Ban: Insult players
Admin that Banned you: @Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

Hey, before I start I'd like to say that this ban happened a while back (2014) back then I was only 9, and I played a lot of TF2 during that time almost every minute was spent on community servers more specifically your (Panda Community) servers. Servers like Hightower, Mario Kart is where I had my best memories while playing TF2 and I didn't get any bans up to my permanent one.

I got banned for saying something stupid and immature in chat because I got fragged constantly by this one guy. I really regret it, if I had the ability to go back in time I would. Nowadays when I play on your servers, I can't interact with anyone in the community and that sucks really bad. Again I really regret my actions and won't do it again.

Kind Regards,
Pepega
ungagged/unmuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread