Permanent ban for blue team in jailbreak? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherlock Holmes

I need help. One day I had to go blue in a game of jailbreak because noone had mic. At that moment I didnt have the mic too, and ye, I stayed too much time in blue without mic. Now I have it, and it works. How can i remove that ban? Or, is it possible?

You'll need to prove to an administrator that you have a working microphone of a moderate-good quality, and then the administrator witnessing would be able to lift your permanent guard ban.

If you happen to see @Wolf in the server, ask him. He should be able to help you with your problem as long as you have got a working microphone that sounds clear.

Edit: The title of this thread could have been made a bit clearer.
I think this is also posted in the wrong topic section as this appears to be some form of an unban appeal.

You'll need to prove to an administrator that you have a working microphone of a moderate-good quality, and then the administrator witnessing would be able to lift your permanent guard ban.

If you happen to see @Wolf in the server, ask him. He should be able to help you with your problem as long as you have got a working microphone that sounds clear.

Edit: The title of this thread could have been made a bit clearer.
I think this is also posted in the wrong topic section as this appears to be some form of an unban appeal.
Or @Zeprus Or @DeadSworn

I need help. One day I had to go blue in a game of jailbreak because noone had mic. At that moment I didnt have the mic too, and ye, I stayed too much time in blue without mic. Now I have it, and it works. How can i remove that ban? Or, is it possible?

Sherlock, Hello.
Thank you for your ban appeal, but there are some things missing what I could find usefull.
There is a thread for ban appeals, but since I'm basicly the one who give the most guardbans out there on the server I would take a wild guess and asume it's me who gave you a Guardban.

I don't know since when you got this Guardban but I think you've waited long enough to sit your punishment out.
We have certain rules in the server which you agreed on, please read them with care to avoid problems like these.
I will take of your guardban when I see you on Jailbreak, you can also note a time if you want to respond to this reply so we won't miss each other.

I hope you'll understand why you got the guardban and I'm open to solve your problem as soon as possible.
~Wolf!

Note: Thanks for the tag @Tekukarin - Cammy

I would like to say that I just witnessed this player as a warden, he needs to have the guard ban reapplied.

He got randomly selected as warden, moaned about it and then declared a freeday. He was then promptly killed by the RED team he released from the cells with no orders.

I would like to say that I just witnessed this player as a warden, he needs to have the guard ban reapplied.

He got randomly selected as warden, moaned about it and then declared a freeday. He was then promptly killed by the RED team he released from the cells with no orders.

Thank you for keeping me up to date, agreed and will do.

...This is why I guardban people.

For the record, Jailbreak is a mess right now, BlackBread is attempting to clear things up but it is chaos.

• Informative
Reactions: Wolf
What about now?

This is not the right thread to post when Jailbreak is a mess or not, actually any thread.
Please use the !Call option if people are breaking rules.
Thank you,

Also, Sherlock is Guardbanned once again.

Thankyou, Wolf. I believe this thread can be closed now since both the original issue and then the follow-up issue have both been sorted.

• Agree
Reactions: Wolf and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread