Accepted permanent ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plutonium

Name of your Banned Steam Account: flamingo
Steam ID: 76561198443055409
Date and Time of the Ban: 06-03-18 06:03
Reason about the Ban: MFK
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Travis
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: the reason i should be unban from blue is because i have learned my lesson and have mature and know not to do that again and its been a long time if that maters at all and yes it says Expired but am really not i hope you understand but if you don't then i will understand if i cant be unpermanent ban then ok PS sorry if there is any misspelling i didn't notice thanks

Hello there,

You mention in your appeal that you have matured and learned your lesson, while that may be true for freekilling and playing on the blue team, your chat logs show me that you still do not have a basic understanding of the Gameserver Rules. Insulting and foreign languages are not allowed when communicating on Panda servers. Here are a few I've found from your chat logs which do not reflect positively on your behalf.
logs2.png
logs1.png

logs3.png

logs4.png

logs5.png

logs6.png

Please improve your behaviour on the servers and show us you have read and understand the rules before I'll consider accepting your appeal. I'll leave this open for another week to see if you have taken this advice on board & if so I'll remove the teamban. I'm going to lock the thread to prevent any unnecessary comments, if anybody has some insight please contact me via forums or Steam to unlock this thread.

Reactions: Gold
Player has connected a few times since appealing, can't say I've noticed anything wrong happening concerning him so I'm willing to remove the teamban. @plutonium please make yourself aware of the Jailbreak rules especially the responsibilities of playing on the Blu team. I've added you on steam to organise removing the teamban, but if you see any admins on the server before me link them to this thread and they will remove it for you.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread