Accepted Perma muted (General_Ivan) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceSoul

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=General_Ivan&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: General_Ivan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:203800146

Date and Time of the Ban: 06-03-17 16:49

Reason about the Ban: Bad mic

Admin that Banned you: Blutz (deleted Admin)

Why should you receive a unban for the mute: His history what happened:

General_Ivan: I was playing here (on ff2 panda) and using the mic when I noticed no1 is answering me.. I tried 2 say stuff and thought ppl can hear me and than I realized I was muted.. I didnt know why and how long, I just knew I god muted.. I tried for few months 2 ask friends on ff2 if my mic working but no1 answered.. I asked em via chat and it was a pain in the ass.. L8er on Fappit was online and I asked him 2 check why Im muted and he just said that I got gaged by a admin cuz that admin said I have a shet mic... I thanked Fapp but
didnt understand why my mic was shit when no1 complained 4 it.. Thats pretty much all! Btw .-. sry if I wrote something wrong on English xD

He actually dont knew that his mic was that bad. I think he fixed it already. He understands now and it dont will come again so far.

In my opinion: Hes a nice player and really help players, enforcing rules, etc. So i hope he get unmuted.

With hope i say/write goodbye and see ya

IceSoul~

After a few days everyone would be happy when here something happends. Bump~

IceSoul can you do a voice check if his microphone is any better.
Will accept once you have answerd.

@fanthom the microphone from General Ivan got prove. Its okay and nothing now against to entmute him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread