Declined Perma Gag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of bannned steam acc: then= dash now= ozymandias lft tfdb
Steam ID: slimeloveallthetime
I don't remember the time
Reason of the gag: you could say "disrespectful"
I don't remember the admin, but you can probably dinstinguish who it was since no other admin manually slays people on their first steal.

So about a week ago or something I got perma gagged by an admin that auto slayed people stealing on their first steal. I was mad at him and kept asking him why he was doing that, and kept saying that "someone got him mad". Heat of the moment, you know. THen he procceeds to perma gag me and says "if you got something to say say it" implying I should do so in voice chat, but I can't. I only use chat and don't have voice chat enabled...
I think I should be ungagged because the reason isn't worthy of permanent i.m.o. And because the admin was making everyone mad in the server and gave everybody a bad time...

So about a week ago or something I got perma gagged by an admin that auto slayed people stealing on their first steal. I was mad at him and kept asking him why he was doing that, and kept saying that "someone got him mad". Heat of the moment, you know. THen he procceeds to perma gag me and says "if you got something to say say it" implying I should do so in voice chat, but I can't. I only use chat and don't have voice chat enabled...

No, I was implying you should do so in admin chat. If you write in team chat and prefix your message with an @, then admins can see it regardless of your gag. I should probably have been clearer about this.

The gag ended up being for two weeks (not permanent), simply because it's not the first time this has happened:

I am also inclined to leave it on. Next time consider not heckling someone for several rounds and instead have a civil disagreement. Also, just for the record: Stealing is forbidden. There are no free steals and the only reason the plugin allows one is because at the time it was thought that the plugin might make a mistake.

Ah, so you're telling me that for example if someone on your team is orbiting a rocket and aiming to hit tou, you shouldn't "steal" it so you don't die. Or if you're in the trajectory of a very fast rocket that isn't yours, you should let it kill you instead of "stealing it". What you did on the server was very useless and it gave everybody a bad time. Next time you should take it to your owner about being auto slayed after the 1st steal instead of taking matters into your own hands. What did that one match change about stealing? Nothing! It didn't influence anybody to not steal again. People are still not getting slayed on their 1st steal, doesn't that bother you?

No, I'm telling you to read the rules. You weren't banned for stealing and I am not going to get into an argument about it. You were gagged for your attitude.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread