Not open for further replies.

Saint Walted

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Saint Walted
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:168821487
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-08-01 18:05:43
Reason about the Ban:Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I do own a duplicate account which is not "duplicate" but old, the reason for it to be active sometimes is that i gave the said steam profile to my cousin. (old account name: Anonymous) my cousin had this account since 2019. it would be appreciated if i could be unbanned (sorry if there are any errors in my speach)

But i didn't even played on the server i got banned from. I checked my tf2 server history and there is no panda-community server

@Saint Walted

This looks like a mistake by the console but I want to ask, are you using a VPN and what is the other account you are referring to with your cousin? Can you give me a link to that account also? Just in case it is also banned by mistake.

Your cousin is fine to join, no bans :)

As for your ban, it is a mistake but this is because it is a VPN IP. These IPs get recycled from user to user, so there's bound to be one that uses it for malicious intent such as hacking. When that IP gets banned, whoever uses it again on our servers gets banned themselves. The sourceban plugin is a little old so this happens often, especially with the popularity of using a VPN.

Advice is to not use it on the servers as it could happen again and you'd have to re-appeal. There's nothing really to hide from us, but it's up to you.
I've removed the IP and your ban, thank you for taking your time to appeal on our forums.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread