Accepted Perma-Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pie

SourceBans Ban URL:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Unicake&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Unicake

Steam ID:
STEAM_1:1:74872798

Date and Time of the Ban:
February 21st, 2016

Reason about the Ban:
I really do not remember what I got banned for exactly, but I was annoying and rarely freekilling.

Admin that Banned you:
Cammy [Resigned]

Whining part:

Jesus christ I haven't been here for a long time

I don't think any of you will remember me but,
I was really toxic 2 years ago, and didn't really care what I was doing. I remember annoying Cammy himself, his furry friends and even remember making sexist jokes. After I got banned I continously made alt accounts to join and see what's going on the server and talk to old friends. All I have for my defense is that I was young and stupid. After Panda-Community I moved to different communities where I stopped being toxic and started caring for the rules, becoming invested in the communities [ for an example, donating, even making 3 Maps for them {dr_doom} ]
I doubt this appeal will remove my ban completely, but if atleast anyone I have insulted and annoyed is reading this, i wanted to say sorry.
There is probably no much proof I can prove of my change, best I can do is a talk on Steam.
Mind this ban was in 2016.

• Funny
Reactions: Jim and TWC
I was speaking to one of my old friends and he pointed out I'm gagged aswell, so i'm asking for an ungag aswell.

Since I’ve not seen cammy in a very long time. I’m gonna make a wild guess and tag @fanthom

Atleast there were only 2, and I didn't use them to do really shitty things like MFK

I remember joining the server and just talking to Swaggy/Drexils until Cammy came and banned me
The Other one was, when It was around 10 people on the server, most my friends, so I went on Blu and did some rounds until Cammy came again.

I really can't remember it exactly since it was 2 years ago, The second one i listed above might have been a different server.

(This was a reply to a Post about the Alts i made but it got deleted rip)

Since I’ve not seen cammy in a very long time. I’m gonna make a wild guess and tag @fanthom

I'm sorry but I don't know Fanthom.
He made the Forum profile 4 months after I got banned so he probably doesn't know me neither

About Cammy:
He was playing on the Blackwonder servers in early 2018, and we met there
I didn't think his opinion would change about me, since he thought I was a cunt at the time of playing Panda, but actually his opinion was positive about me. He said my behavior has changed and we were actually 'friends' for once.

There is no proof of this so you can be skeptical.

Last edited:
I guess this means you have no interest in the other option I offered you at that place.

Cammy hasn't interacted with anyone from any of the TF2 communities in months as far as I know. He cleared his friends list and made himself private so someone else will prolly need to handle this appeal.

Also if anyone, preferably an admin cares, Unicake has been causing trouble and breaking rules at other communities recently.

Last edited:
I guess this means you have no interest in the other option I offered you at that place.
I will just wait it out

Also if anyone, preferably an admin cares, Unicake has been causing trouble and breaking rules at other communities recently.
What Jim is saying here is a situation of Blackwonder Jailbreak where A guy would ghost people in Steam Chat for me

The ghosting was with help of Brewmaster, he doesn't want to play Jailbreak anymore, so I wouldn't expect him joining Panda or Blackwonder either.
it was a deal between that guy and me, he proposed it, I don't think anyone else would do that on a different community.
Even if somebody would suggest that, I would tell him what happened last time i tried that.
If I was caught doing this once, I wouldn't to do it again

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Jim and TBotV63
i was there when he got banned, he was pretty annyoing prolly due to the fact that most admins (at that time) didnt like him because of his "idgaf additude" but as time goes on he got more mature, cares more about his playstyle and is a really good player. ive seen him on other jailbreak servers not really causing any hazards, rarely disrespecting players nor being toxic towards other people. 2 years is alot of time especially when u go through teenage years so alot can change in a short period of time. really see no problem with him getting unbanned.

I have no affiliation with this community nor Blackwonder.

Unicake attempted to add me on Steam recently so I assumed he wanted my input on something, hence my appearance here.

His behaviour *was* improving when I was active on Blackwonder. That is subject to change, however.

If he's been breaking rules on another community and then attempts to move back to one he's already banned on, it's clear they're not fussed about the ban.

So I've decided I'm willing to accept the ban appeal, but I would like to give you a teamban for now.

Jailbreak is really understaffed and I don't have eyes everywhere, so you will end up being monitored to best of the ability that I and the regulars can. If I see you breaking rules, your permanent server ban may go back on without warning. Hope you've read this and understand. (brush up on panda community jailbreak rules please)

So once you get unbanned, please don't go on blue team until I sort you out with your teamban. Not sure about the time, so probably enough to know you can have the trust again. This mainly has stemmed from research outside of this community.

So yeah, accepted. Thank you for waiting for this appeal to be reviewed. Hoping any full admin will do me the honors, thanks :)

• Winner
  • Disagree
Reactions: Jim and Pie
Been pointed out by @TheWalkingCake and @Husky about the gag as well, sorry I didn't see it when scrolling through.
I'm willing to accept the un-gag as well, of course the same applies to this about it's possible no warning will happen if you break chat rules and your 2nd permanent is it's final (unless the punishment is un-justified) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread