Accepted Perma ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChimChim

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Black Mochi (ChimChim at the time)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70533632
Date and Time of the Ban: 03-06-2017 15:38
Reason about the Ban: Call Abuse
Admin that Banned you: Madact (deleted admin)
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

Well i have a little brother that usually plays on my account because i have alot of servers and he gets in trouble for freekilling and abusing, that got me perma banned but i take responsability because it's my account, it was my fault.
It's been a long time and we both learned our lesson so hopefully i can get Unbanned, if not thanks anyway for the attention.

henks.jpg This is my little Brother

• Funny
Reactions: PNN and Jimjo
We hear the "little sibling" excuse all the time. If it's true in this case, DON'T let anyone use your account.
@Madact

We hear the "little sibling" excuse all the time. If it's true in this case, DON'T let anyone use your account.
@Madact

It's hard to believe i know, but as i said it was my fault and i learned my lesson, he learned his lesson too i even created an account for him. But from now on he won't be playing on my account anymore.

• Informative
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
Strange how the reason is unrelated to most of your bans. Your bans are mainly call abuse, not to do with freekilling.
Can't tell if you're guard banned perm but overall I don't mind ChimChim getting a second chance. So I don't mind the server unban.
If he/she is also banned from blue, I'd give it a couple of weeks and then see where the jailbreak team stand on it.

Strange how the reason is unrelated to most of your bans. Your bans are mainly call abuse, not to do with freekilling.
Can't tell if you're guard banned perm but overall I don't mind ChimChim getting a second chance. So I don't mind the server unban.
If he/she is also banned from blue, I'd give it a couple of weeks and then see where the jailbreak team stand on it.
@Zushikikato Wolfeh @Husky
geXnKdW.png

Not sure how it works at this point so I'll let one of you handle this.

Closed and accepted

• Agree
Reactions: Valen and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread