Declined Perm voice Unban in 9#Deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mute i placed was more than justified i asked you twice to keep it english in mic yet you completely ignored it and went on in your language the mute is perm since its your 6th ban for the exact same reason like the others before. I dont have the final say in this but the mute should stay at least for another month before you appeal again.
Take your time to read the server rules again

The mute i placed was more than justified i asked you twice to keep it english in mic yet you completely ignored it and went on in your language the mute is perm since its your 6th ban for the exact same reason like the others before. I dont have the final say in this but the mute should stay at least for another month before you appeal again.
Take your time to read the server rules again
I do not agree with this statement. Twice is still not much, so even if I should get a ban, it's for two weeks, and certainly not forever, so I think it would be fair to take it off right away

The punishments start from somewhere from 4-12h until it builds up to the 6th one, which is almost always a permanent one.
In your case, this was your 6th punishment, which led up to a perma.
1635337052759.png

Feel free to appeal in some months.

Declined.

Reactions: Nowtoad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread