Declined Perm Mute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:67219549&Submit
Name of the perm muted account : Aiku Celtyx
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:67219549
Date and Time of the Ban : 12-04-16 17:41
Reason about the Ban : Overuse of caps, insulting
Admin that Banned you : Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute : I just want to be ungagged to be able to act with other players other than using hugs , not being able to talk is extremely irritating and so i will try not to insult.

Thanks for reading.

All you've ever done was insult or spam, ever since you joined. And if "talking with other players" means insulting others and "communicating" by using binds, then I'll gladly say no.

i will try not to insult.
If you'd ever wish to not be permanently gagged again, you'd have to do it, not just try to do it.

Not even any apology, unconvincing reason to unblock, and no promise it won't happen again.

Sad. Best thing about this is it followed the template. But that's all it does.

i think he understood "Why should you receive an unban for the ban / gag / mute" as "why do you want the unban" instead of "why should we unban you"

Well here you go buddy, they need a reason for them to do it, and a promise from you

I just want to be ungagged to be able to act with other players other than using hugs , not being able to talk is extremely irritating and so i will try not to insult.
As Lighty said: dont try, but do it and i cant do anything about it.
But what i want to say is: if you insult, dont do it through chat or voice but with your own.
this is a tip how you cant insult again (maybe).

a1f872881d.png

Declined and closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread