Declined PERM gag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plague doctor

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL:https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:126938116&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: festive eyes mute
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:126938116
Date and Time of the Ban:02-21-17 21:52
Reason about the Ban Spam in chat/
Admin that Banned you deleted Admin - madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: every time we do trivia people would ask a question then i had to ask my friend to tell warden im mute and gag the warden doesn't care and still do trivia its seems unfair that i cant answer a question if a warden ask either hard or easy

You have had 5 chances to change your ways but you didn’t. Almost all of your gags are for spamming/insulting meaning you have been warned about these same reason a lot but you still did them.

• Dislike
Reactions: Jim and Zeprus
Hope you don't mind me pointing this out.

It might interest people that this user recently got a mute from @Husky on the 7th of December 2017. Meaning you're still breaking communication rules, just was via microphone instead of chat.
You could of been doing this for a while till you got caught out by Husky. In face, Spiciest Milk was punishing you due to him being the main guy on usa jb for a good amount of time.

Overall, it's mainly @Husky 's choice with the side of @Zushikikato Wolfeh help.
I don't mind the outcome, not that it matters :kappa:

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: every time we do trivia people would ask a question then i had to ask my friend to tell warden im mute and gag the warden doesn't care and still do trivia its seems unfair that i cant answer a question if a warden ask either hard or easy
I really don't think you care, since your reason is that you can't do trivia. The appeal really holds no form of being sorry.

• Agree
Reactions: Eight
this is a fuckin reason i hate panda and the jb servers are trash go suck a dick
Turning toxic is not going to help you appeal your ban, if you would take the time to fill it out saying you are sorry and give us a solid reason to unban you other than "I can't play trivia" (Since that is not our fault) then maybe you would have a chance at getting the ban lifted. I suggest you make another attempt at an appeal with a new attitude in a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread