Declined Perm ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:87788344&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Lolboy
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:87788344
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-08-09 02:38:19
Reason about the Ban: no reason
Admin that Banned you: Console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Quite some time ago, I got banned for no reason. While I have my suspicions, I don't know for certain why I got banned. Shortly after I got banned I created an appeal but this was declined without a reply.
Because quite some time has passed (roughly 4 years), I decided to try again.
I'd like to be unbanned because to my knowledge I haven't broken any rules. If any rules were broken that warranted this ban, I'd like to be informed which rule(s) I broke. If my appeal can't be accepted, then I would at least appreciate it if I could login onto site - however rare that may be - without being redirected to Key and Peele's Substitute Teacher video. As entertaining as it is, it's getting a bit annoying at this stage.

Well this is interesting I cannot find shit. I have a feeling it might have been to do with a previous group you were apart of? I am not certain but I have seen mass bans like this by kevin for particularly toxic groups. I know panda has had drama with BFG community before with some of our admins being previous players so maybe it could involve that.

@Madact

Magglet was confused about that section. I'm originally from Blackout gaming and looking at it he isn't involved in that.

So it sure is an odd case but I've noticed that you're friends with ex panda admins. One I'm particularly interested in is deadsworn, as literally in his bio you're mentioned.
You've also been in old blw communitys even having the owner added.

Weirdly though there's an old appeal that you made that was rejected without response and an old report on you back in 2016

The last part you mentioned though sounds like it's something that happened that involved Kevin.
So I'll do a little digging before coming to the final verdict. Might be handled by Kevin if he remembers why.

Well this is interesting I cannot find shit. I have a feeling it might have been to do with a previous group you were apart of? I am not certain but I have seen mass bans like this by kevin for particularly toxic groups. I know panda has had drama with BFG community before with some of our admins being previous players so maybe it could involve that.
In this appeal I mentioned I have my suspicions of why I got banned for no given reason. This is most likely related to how I used to be an Admin on the Blw community. And yes, this ban happened when I was still an Admin there. There was a ban wave, presumably by Kevin, that banned a bunch of Blw admins. Some appealed and were accepted, others were not.

So it sure is an odd case but I've noticed that you're friends with ex panda admins. One I'm particularly interested in is deadsworn, as literally in his bio you're mentioned.
You've also been in old blw communitys even having the owner added.
I've known Deadsworn for years, quite some time before I was banned here. I still talk to him on a daily basis.

The latter you mentioned has a high chance for the reason why. As I told Magglet, I got banned when I was still an Admin on the Blw community. It's most likely because of that that I was banned.

Weirdly though there's an old appeal that you made that was rejected without response and an old report on you back in 2016
I honestly can't remember this event. It's been such a long time ago. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I just have no recollection. And the evidence provided in the dropbox link was removed, so I can't jog my memory. But if it was rejected back then, I doubt it has any impact on why I got banned roughly 4 years ago.

In this appeal I mentioned I have my suspicions of why I got banned for no given reason. This is most likely related to how I used to be an Admin on the Blw community. And yes, this ban happened when I was still an Admin there. There was a ban wave, presumably by Kevin, that banned a bunch of Blw admins. Some appealed and were accepted, others were not.

I've known Deadsworn for years, quite some time before I was banned here. I still talk to him on a daily basis.

The latter you mentioned has a high chance for the reason why. As I told Magglet, I got banned when I was still an Admin on the Blw community. It's most likely because of that that I was banned.

I honestly can't remember this event. It's been such a long time ago. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I just have no recollection. And the evidence provided in the dropbox link was removed, so I can't jog my memory. But if it was rejected back then, I doubt it has any impact on why I got banned roughly 4 years ago.

Did you end up creating a forum account in the past before you made this one? I'm wondering if you're linked to the raid that happened.
Sorry for the late response as well busy time of the year.

Thank you @Zeprus for that.

What I can see this account was not part of the raid. I don't see any deleted content unless you only posted in the shoutbox but I have no evidence for that.
I'll converse with Kevin about this see if I'm missing anything and what the plan is.

Did you end up creating a forum account in the past before you made this one? I'm wondering if you're linked to the raid that happened.
Sorry for the late response as well busy time of the year.
Yes, I think I had previously made an account which was linked/logged in with via Steam. I don't remember ever talking in the shoutbox and before my previous unban appeal I had never posted anything.

I don't know anything about the raid you're speaking of so I can't really give an answer to that.

• Old
Reactions: _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread