Perks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

warfinge

Donator
So every time I mention "when do you get donation perks?" people say "It takes a long time..." So... just out of curiosity, how long?
1635193507780.png

For whatever reason he does it in waves. So when you get it, everyone else who has donated in a period gets it. It just genuinely takes a long time.

Reactions: warfinge
For whatever reason he does it in waves. So when you get it, everyone else who has donated in a period gets it. It just genuinely takes a long time.
Thank you. I wanted a timeline and I have more of an idea now. I will try to be patient. I guess a couple of months is normal then.

• Sad
Reactions: Mark!
Thank you. I wanted a timeline and I have more of an idea now. I will try to be patient. I guess a couple of months is normal then.
Yeah, unfortunately it is. I think he was faster about it when he added the feature back in 2014 or whenever, and thats probably where the "send me a pm if you havent got it in a couple of days" instruction is from

Reactions: warfinge
Yeah, unfortunately it is. I think he was faster about it when he added the feature back in 2014 or whenever, and thats probably where the "send me a pm if you havent got it in a couple of days" instruction is from
Thanks for the heads up. Sent him like 5 PMs over 6 weeks and he didn't answer anything so I was just wondering LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread