people faking freerun. (1 Viewer)

DogEyes

Reactions
I didn't play alot on the server yet but i already saw loads of people saying: from here on freerun. and when passing than you die because they still activate the trap. So can't there be a rule for faking freerun????

Greetings Dogeyes

Reactions
Steam
Dear DogEyes
Deathrun doesn't have a rule aginst lying
Neither like any other server does(except jailbreak I think)
You need to realise some people are tryharding
Because they are GameME point hoes.

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
Reactions
Steam
Solution: ask them to activate the trap you guys are about to pass. If the activator really wants to give you a freerun, they can just activate all the traps so that the team can go through without worrying. If they're not willing to do so, then they're either lying or doing fuck-all somewhere else. Just proceed as you normally would in that case.

DogEyes

Reactions
First of all "The source" i played over 200-300 hours on a deathrun server thats now gone it was the steveh's community but they stop hosting the server so this is prop. not advertising. Second of all on the steveh's server was a rule when faking deathrun you will get banned for short time till you reach to a perm ban.

Zushikikato Wolfeh

Donator
Reactions
First of all "The source" i played over 200-300 hours on a deathrun server thats now gone it was the steveh's community but they stop hosting the server so this is prop. not advertising. Second of all on the steveh's server was a rule when faking deathrun you will get banned for short time till you reach to a perm ban.
No offence but that sounds like some serious dumb sht rule xD

Cammy

Reactions
Steam
Banning a player for lying to bait out players and kill them sounds absolutely ridiculous.

Regardless of this, the rules of the server are different here, I suggest reading them so that you are aware of them.
The rules of the server can be found on the main page of the forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)