people faking freerun. (1 Viewer)

DogEyes

I didn't play alot on the server yet but i already saw loads of people saying: from here on freerun. and when passing than you die because they still activate the trap. So can't there be a rule for faking freerun????

Greetings Dogeyes

Dear DogEyes
Deathrun doesn't have a rule aginst lying
Neither like any other server does(except jailbreak I think)
You need to realise some people are tryharding
Because they are GameME point hoes.

Solution: ask them to activate the trap you guys are about to pass. If the activator really wants to give you a freerun, they can just activate all the traps so that the team can go through without worrying. If they're not willing to do so, then they're either lying or doing fuck-all somewhere else. Just proceed as you normally would in that case.

First of all "The source" i played over 200-300 hours on a deathrun server thats now gone it was the steveh's community but they stop hosting the server so this is prop. not advertising. Second of all on the steveh's server was a rule when faking deathrun you will get banned for short time till you reach to a perm ban.

First of all "The source" i played over 200-300 hours on a deathrun server thats now gone it was the steveh's community but they stop hosting the server so this is prop. not advertising. Second of all on the steveh's server was a rule when faking deathrun you will get banned for short time till you reach to a perm ban.

No offence but that sounds like some serious dumb sht rule xD

• Agree
Reactions: Jayy and The Source
Banning a player for lying to bait out players and kill them sounds absolutely ridiculous.

Regardless of this, the rules of the server are different here, I suggest reading them so that you are aware of them.
The rules of the server can be found on the main page of the forum.

• Agree
Reactions: The Source

Users who are viewing this thread