STEAM_0:1:565522270

Insulting/ harassing/ disrepecting admins

gamble.boys1
STEAM_0:1:173493304

Video for all
Riley has been seen insulting her all through out the video
Same with catch me
Cockroach called her a piece of human garbage at around 22:02 also you can see riley telling cockroach to shut up
Gamble said that this generation of admins is a pain in the ass for him at 28:31 this was the only one that stuck out to me but I'm pretty sure there is more insulting He also says that he doesn't like hera because she muted someone that was micspamming starts at 0:41 Dont think this is punishable but id like to put it on here just in case it is :D

Last edited:
Thank you Gold.

Reactions: Gold
I've been asked to watch this 30min video of these fine gentlemen with god complexes, and to add more fuel to the fire if Gold missed out on something.

Catch me if you can
STEAM_0:1:180520994

Chatlog

1603737918574.png

Literally the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

ItsRiley
STEAM_0:0:526434012

1603738375830.png

Not sure what is happening here, but the person is advertising cute lewd hentai signs in Hera's name at the end of the sentence each time. Seems like Hera told him not to do it, and if you check the chatlogs further he says "fuck off" and "shut up Hera".

20.45 cockroach is talking and Riley starts to speak. "I hate feminists, they kill all men". Mr. GodComplex himself (Riley) says "shush I am speaking, shush".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the worst of it, nothing else needs to be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread