PC Specs (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
feel free to post your pc specs here using "Piriform Speccy" or any other programm :p

7cf52ad1dd.png

hz35U.png

Here's my filthy Acer machine:
e329662598.png

would either buy an i5/i7, Xeons are incase of performance very bad for games, only good if you use alot of Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas or any other multi-thread software

Yea, I found out once I downloaded GTA and tried it for the first time, might be considering an i7 4790K, but eh, I don't have the money since I'm buying a new screen and soon a new CPU cooler, since my current one is sheit.

88bd2065e2.png

Recently got a new PC, got it pretty cheap considering the specs, pretty satisfied with the purchase.

View attachment 3633

Recently got a new PC, got it pretty cheap considering the specs, pretty satisfied with the purchase.
yus, you should really get a SSD tho, atleast for Windows, 128GB are more than enough SanDisk SDSSDP-128G-G25 - 50€

Yeah, I'm planning on getting a 256 GB SSD soon, not right now though. Dump all the Windows files and Steam files on it.

Welp, not the best, but a decent computer.. could use with a better GPU tho.

65821c1476.png

mahshitpc.png

Could use an SSD but I killed 3 already in this rig.

fatdragon.png

Welp, there go my $4k
All things considered, I should've built it water-cooled, but whatever... The only new components are the CPU and audio card, after all; everything else is eh, from about a year ago.

View attachment 3646

Welp, there go my $4k
All things considered, I should've built it water-cooled, but whatever... The only new components are the CPU and audio card, after all; everything else is eh, from about a year ago.
i miss the massive storage :(

Users who are viewing this thread