Payday 2 - Mouse Lag (1 Viewer)

mosteraz

Well...I installed Payday 2 on my shitty Laptop yesterday and I have a problem:

When I play, I have some kind of a delay when I move my mouse, which is so interruptive that I can't even win the 4 Stores Job on normal difficulty. I also tried some performance-enchanting mods that google showed me (and yes: I installed them properly).
I also want to note that my FPS stay around ~30, Texture-Quality doesn't change the FPS, everything else (except for the Resolution, which doesn't solve the mouse lag either) is on minimum.

So......do you guys have any idea what the problem is?
Or is my Laptop really just too bad for it?
(Once again: Google doesn't help me)

Specs:
Laptop: Lenovo M-30
Intel i-3 1.9 ghz Quad-Core
Windows 7 64-bit
4 gb RAM
Graphic-card: a Intel HD Family Card, Computer doesn't tell me which one exactly.

Please help a poor Wizard.

30 FPS is just going to give you loads of input lag. Have you disabled V-Sync?

• Agree
Reactions: Kevin
Well...I installed Payday 2 on my shitty Laptop yesterday and I have a problem:

When I play, I have some kind of a delay when I move my mouse, which is so interruptive that I can't even win the 4 Stores Job on normal difficulty. I also tried some performance-enchanting mods that google showed me (and yes: I installed them properly).
I also want to note that my FPS stay around ~30, Texture-Quality doesn't change the FPS, everything else (except for the Resolution, which doesn't solve the mouse lag either) is on minimum.

So......do you guys have any idea what the problem is?
Or is my Laptop really just too bad for it?
(Once again: Google doesn't help me)

Specs:
Laptop: Lenovo M-30
Intel i-3 1.9 ghz Quad-Core
Windows 7 64-bit
4 gb RAM
Graphic-card: a Intel HD Family Card, Computer doesn't tell me which one exactly.

Please help a poor Wizard.
Intel HD4400 :)
welp, i doubt you can get more performance without upgrading anything (a SSD would give you some performance boosts)
CPU and GPU are the limitations, might run better with an i5 and 8GB RAM

Yes but I've said that my Problem is the Mouse-Lag, not the FPS. Or is that somehow connected?

Edit: @Hawwis that was the first mod I tried yesterday, didn't help

It is connected, I went from 28 FPS to 60 FPS. I also limited my FPS to 60 so it doesn't spazz. Also, by looking at your specs, you wont really get more out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread