Accepted Patmosphere's Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patmosphere

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname: I'm usually known as "Patmosphere"

- Your age: Actually 16

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread):
If I've greatly understood it shouldn't be needed the permission in this case. Anyway I asked in the past to the gameserver admin Emmi if I could apply, she said that it would be nice. Also, some players asked me personally if I would to apply, since they've known I'm too obsessive against the rulebreakers.

- Personal Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:1:94713165

- General Online times and your timezone: Online from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm of monday/tuesday/wednesday, Online from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm of thursday/friday, Online from 2:30 pm to 12:00 pm of Saturday and Online maybe all the day of Sunday. During the holidays my times will surely get increased. My timezone is UTC+1.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: I'm a Freak fortress 2 main, I can't make a diagnosis about why I'm so drugged by this gamemode, but in some points of view this is an advantage for who would be admin: the costant playing and being active on the server. So (even if on USA I do not have yet the enough playtime of three days) I'm applying to become admin on Freakfortress2 EU and USA. [P.S. If you do not accept a possible "closing of an eye" on the fact of the playtime in USA, my only server left is FF2 EU].

- Do you have a microphone?:
I own one, but since I broke a lot the headphones who were bringing it, I do not have the security that it correctly works. Then I'm not up for using it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Unfortunately I didn't live experiences as Admin/Moderator yet. This is my first time.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: The Alliedmodders site with the list of useful commands, the work done by admins there and the videos on youtube about this theme, showed me enough I think. I will surely ask to the admins about some specific things when I need help.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:
I do not want being narcissist but... I confirm that I'm really liked on the server by almost all the players. I'm friendly, I like to explain the logics/mechanics of the gamemode. As a donor I can only type !call but as Admin I could bring more peace and security on the server. I will get more respect by applying: I've seen some players impersonating me, in friendly but also naughty ways, I didn't like that kind of attitude in my own. By the way, even if there are a lot of FF2 already... an hand in plus shouldn't be a problem, am I not right?

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: Spamming in chat/using CAPS in sentences/overflooding with useless messages, warning for two times until the gag (30 minutes or more, it depends if the player was already gagged in the past).
Spamming on the microphone/overflooding it with mumbles/singing, warning for two times until the mute (30 minutes or more, it depends if the player was already muted in the past).
Delaying as RED/not dealing damage, warning for three times until the slay (the ban will be given if the player will do it again).
Delaying as BLU/camping, warning for three times until the app of the timebomb.
Insulting/being disrespectul to admins/making discriminations/saying extreme sexual contents, warning two times until the gag/mute of 2 hours (the ban will be given if the player will do it again).
Exploiting/getting infinite immunity, instaslay for the player who did it after warning just one time (the ban of 4 hours or more will be given if the player won't listen to the alert).
Ghosting, warning just one time until the kick of the player (the ban of 2 hours or more will be given if the player will do it again).
Talking foreign languages/NE, warning for three times until the gag/mute (the punishments will be increased if the player will do it again).
AFK players, warning them one time a round and after three rounds of inactivity kicking them.
Hacking/using third tools while playing, recording a demo, sending it to a full Admin and giving a temp ban of 1-3 days, enough time for the mentor to see the demo for decide what to do.

- About bans/blocks on the account: I've got maybe 4 gags and a ban of 2 hours (Bugusing the timebomb effect on the players) by the deleted admin Wassy in the past.

I haven't really played with you but I really like the application!
You'd be a nice addition to our admin team.
I'll give a nice +1

• Friendly
Reactions: Patmosphere
I haven't really played with you but I really like the application!
You'd be a nice addition to our admin team.
I'll give a nice +1
Thank you Capri, even if the worlds of Dodgeball and Freak fortress 2 are enough different, you seem having confidence in me. Heavily appreciated. Also, apologies. I see that I've missed to write some words :^)

I have played a few times with Patmosphere may it be on JB, Deathrun or in tiny cases FF2 (as I barely go there). Although I personally have never seen him try to somewhat enforce the rules (he might but I just haven't seen it), but I have seen how he behaves in the server and well he's quite a friendly player and never have I personally seen him resort to any sort of insulting. In my opinion he would fit great in the current admin team of ff2.

His app gets my Support with all I've seen form him so far

• Informative
Well, thank you Swaggy for the support. And I must admit a thing, you're right about the fact of not enforcing the rules sometimes, but this situations should be more identified for deathrun (where there are already the admins on it when I play then I don't want to get so much worried about what the others are doing) and for jailbreak (similar situation, but there is also the thing that I didn't learn yet all the rules of the gamemode, the consequence is I prefer to suicide when I'm getting in complex moments tho). But on FF2 maybe I'm should be called: the paranoic, for my damn attitude to warn the players at every mistake they do. xD

So, here we are, finally.

So I'll start with the informations needed:

For FF2 EU:
Everything seem OK. Playtime is really good: 33 days 11:45:37 Hours.
There's a lot of smileys in the chat, but I don't think it's that much important, tho if you reduce it, that would be even better:
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1291475

And the sessions are more than ok.

Now for FF2 USA:
You don't have the necessary playtime yet: 2 days 20:50:59 Hours. But we're almost there.
Chatlog is ok.
But, your sessions arn't that good I've to say:
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/2419630

So, I played a lot with you on the deathrun server, you're very friendly, and helpful, I noticed you enforce the rules whenever you can, and also tend to come to me whenever there's a problem on the server so I could solve it. In my opinion Patmosphere would be a great addition to the admin team. Tho, I suggest you to start with FF2 EU, as you got better sessions there etc, and in the future why not becoming admin on the USA one. I think it's not a surprise that I would really want you in our team.
+1 and FULL SUPPORT

So, here we are, finally.

So I'll start with the informations needed:

For FF2 EU:
Everything seem OK. Playtime is really good: 33 days 11:45:37 Hours.
There's a lot of smileys in the chat, but I don't think it's that much important, tho if you reduce it, that would be even better:
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1291475

And the sessions are more than ok.

Now for FF2 USA:
You don't have the necessary playtime yet: 2 days 20:50:59 Hours. But we're almost there.
Chatlog is ok.
But, your sessions arn't that good I've to say:
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/2419630

So, I played a lot with you on the deathrun server, you're very friendly, and helpful, I noticed you enforce the rules whenever you can, and also tend to come to me whenever there's a problem on the server so I could solve it. In my opinion Patmosphere would be a great addition to the admin team. Tho, I suggest you to start with FF2 EU, as you got better sessions there etc, and in the future why not becoming admin on the USA one. I think it's not a surprise that I would really want you in our team.
+1 and FULL SUPPORT
Thanks for the support pal, the "smileys" in the chat have some bad and good objectives: yes their spam is really damnly high for now, but at least if we could think with philosophy, seeing "happy faces" bring more happiness in the day, being more optimist in the moment in a nutshell. Maybe it's just an useless thought the last one I said.

• Informative
Reactions: Aokigahara
Alright as i sometimes Play with @Patmosphere i saw him never enforcing the rules maybe he did but i have never seen it.
My Personal opinion is that Patmosphere is a friendly active Player so i think he would good fit in our Team also

His app gets my Support with all that i have seen from him

Haven't played with you that much but you look very helpfull and friendly, and what I have seen haven't you broke any rule.
You're a active player and I think you will be an good admin.

You have my Support

Alright as i sometimes Play with @Patmosphere i saw him never enforcing the rules maybe he did but i have never seen it.
My Personal opinion is that Patmosphere is a friendly active Player so i think he would good fit in our Team also

His app gets my Support with all that i have seen from him
Thanks King yato for the support, appreciated. But as I said with swaggy, I do not try to enforce the rules while playing on deathrun with you because I would to have relax, there are already admins like you on there. Maybe this is lazy to say xD
Haven't played with you that much but you look very helpfull and friendly, and what I have seen haven't you broke any rule.
You're a active player and I think you will be an good admin.

You have my Support
Thank you Caveman, pleased to have also your support =)

• Friendly
Reactions: HorizonCookie
As I said to you before your sessions are wonderful, your application is good and you seem like a nice guy.

Your gags where last year and hopefully that attitude of whatever happened has gone for this year as you will be setting an example for the team if you gets accepted.
I also found a ban from FoG this year about spawn camping?
http://bans.f-o-g.eu/index.php?p=ba...&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:94713165&advType=steamid
You also have a solid session with FoG :rolleyes:
http://stats.f-o-g.eu/playerinfo/2089239

Not that it matters that much what I found, but it was interesting to me ;o

I do believe I haven't played with you enough...I have played with you but not enough in my books to give a vote. But overall you look able to be a part of the team and I do believe FF2 needs the active admin base.
Can I also note the @Trial Gameserver Admin to not +1 applicants that are not applying to your assigned servers as they will not be counted.

As I said to you before your sessions are wonderful, your application is good and you seem like a nice guy.

Your gags where last year and hopefully that attitude of whatever happened has gone for this year as you will be setting an example for the team if you gets accepted.
I also found a ban from FoG this year about spawn camping?
http://bans.f-o-g.eu/index.php?p=ba...&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:94713165&advType=steamid
You also have a solid session with FoG :rolleyes:
http://stats.f-o-g.eu/playerinfo/2089239

Not that it matters that much what I found, but it was interesting to me ;o

I do believe I haven't played with you enough...I have played with you but not enough in my books to give a vote. But overall you look able to be a part of the team and I do believe FF2 needs the active admin base.
Can I also note the @Trial Gameserver Admin to not +1 applicants that are not applying to your assigned servers as they will not be counted.
Glad to receive also your "+1" in my application Madact, and by the way of the ban, I need to tell that: I started to play on FoG almost an half year ago if I'm saying right, I'm still going on his unusual server, and the only ban I got was happened there, for another stupid reason, keep using the übersaw taunt on an admin with the immunity to get an über every 2 seconds, the admin got tired of me and he banned me for that cause I was blocking his moves. The funny fact is: the admin was Pudgey and right now I sometimes play with him on his rawr FoG server just for fun. Obviously I won't do again those kind of actions since I'm aware I can easily get bans for being annoying. :eek:

Glad to receive also your "+1" in my application Madact, and by the way of the ban, I need to tell that: I started to play on FoG almost an half year ago if I'm saying right, I'm still going on his unusual server, and the only ban I got was happened there, for another stupid reason, keep using the übersaw taunt on an admin with the immunity to get an über every 2 seconds, the admin got tired of me and he banned me for that cause I was blocking his moves. The funny fact is: the admin was Pudgey and right now I sometimes play with him on his rawr FoG server just for fun. Obviously I won't do again those kind of actions since I'm aware I can easily get bans for being annoying. :eek:

Pat she just said she ain't giving you a +1 since she hasn't played enough with you, She is adressing to trail-admins who don't play on ff2 who give +1 meaning they won't count xD

I need a new pair of glasses then. Sorry for not understanding at all Madact

I've been playing with Pat for a good amount of time, I've seen him enforce the rules with or without me being in FF2. Chatlog seems to be alright, a lot of playtime and good behavior. I'm giving you my support and wish you luck.

• Friendly
I've been playing with Pat for a good amount of time, I've seen him enforce the rules with or without me being in FF2. Chatlog seems to be alright, a lot of playtime and good behavior. I'm giving you my support and wish you luck.
Happy to have also the opinion of one of the FF2 main admins, thank you so much Blutz. ^w^

just letting you know that your app is under review.
pls allow me up to 48h to respond towards it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread