Declined Parzi's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parzi

Donator
Username:

Parzi

Your Steam32 ID:

STEAM_0:1:24837006

Your age:

Current playtime on relevant server(s):

VSH #5 - 6d 04:29:29h https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2222510

Link to your Sourcebans record:

Bans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A24837006&Submit=Search
Comms: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:24837006&Submit=Search

Who gave you permission to apply?

I don't need permission as I'm above 15 years of age and both VSH & FF2 are open for applicants.

Servers you are applying for:

#05 VS Saxton Hale

General online times & time zone:

Timezone: CET
Online times: Usually i play almost every day from 5pm to 11pm

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

I was Admin on Lethal Zone server a long time ago, i'm admin on some Twitch channel

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

First I like to help people it's my job in real life soo i want to do the same things on the game place. Well I am a respectful person. I like to play with a minimum of respect, without mic spam, cheat, afk spam and in the right atmosphere
I saw so many people complaining about players abusing the rules on VsH. That's why I would like to be part of the admin team to help and regulate misbehavior.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Durations of punishments:
  • 12 hours (720 minutes)
  • 1 day (1440 minutes)
  • 3 days (4320 minutes)
  • 1 week (10080 minutes)
  • 1 month (43200 minutes)
  • Permanent

Communication rules:
  • Racism/Toxicity/Insulting - One warning followed by a communication block or instant comm block depending on the severity.
  • Spam in chat or VC/Foreign language - One or two warnings followed by a communication block depending on the severity.
  • Advertising cheats - Permanent communication block

Server rules:
  • Camping as Hale/Teaming - One warning followed by a timebomb. Ban if the player continues camping/teaming after the timebomb.
  • Ghosting - One warning followed by a communication block.
  • AFK players - Two kicks from the server accompanied by warnings, ban if the player continues being AFK after two kicks.
  • Exploiting - One warning followed by a slay. Ban if the player continues exploiting.
  • NSFW sprays - One warning followed by removal of the spray. Spray ban if the player continue spraying.
  • Offensive names - Two sm_psay warnings followed by a ban if the player doesn't change their name.

• Dislike
Reactions: blood3y

Lastly, this should be obvious, but do not copy from other applications – any applications that we find out have copied significantly from others will be auto-declined.

This is probably the first time this has ever happened, in terms of significantly.

You've sort of ruined your chance now. You reposted an admin application and then you've just copy pasted from another application.
I'll give this the standard one month cooldown 13th of October 2022 but you should probably hold out longer than this, really take your time to work on your admin application and consider that being an admin here is what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread