Completed PANIC THREAD JB (HELP) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan

So basically today when I logged on jb there was a new added, cool I thought. But no
Shortly after playing a round or two someone picked Rapid Rockets day as the lr, hg I thought just a regular round of hunger games but no lolol

so basically rapid rockets day is warday when everyone gets a valve rocketlauncher (even blues and reds)

So people get rocket launchers and people panic, round ends in warden dies because of insta kills rockets (is this warday? :eek: pls help)

People get random rebeller statuses, people get their freedays on the round they picked it instead of the next round...

HHH the other lr option (Headless Horeseman kill round)
Everyone is the headless horseman the hale and kills people instantly. The round ends in a red being the headless horeseman killing the warden, everyone panics.

Not sure if jb is suposed to be like this or not. you tell me because before RRD and HHH has just been hunger games.

sorry for not using colours, rushed this thread ;(

So basically today when I logged on jb there was a new added, cool I thought. But no

I'm not trying to speak on Satan's behalf... but I believe he is talking about the new map that was added/readded, jb_famous. Just putting this here to clear up any confusion.

Interesting. Sounds like the lrs are working like they should.

If you don't mind I want to see this for myself. The freeday thing worries me though.

@Kevin made and/or tested some changes to the plugin last night. This includes fixing the admin mic bug. HHH and rapid rockets lr were also fixed so it is supposed to be like that. Idk about the other issues.

Too bad the changes were made silently huh. I suggest jb admins inform the players of these changes for the time being.

• Informative
Reactions: Satan
I am extremely happy with what I see. ::):

The freedays seem to be fine. The are some strange things happening like the rebel status drops itself on the floor? But nothing alarming.
As for the freeday incident I haven't seen anything bad so far. I tested to make sure such as slaying, giving the freeday back...nothing bad happened.

The update was a shock really...so much of a shock that the people who have never experienced a real HHH and RRD was confused on what was going on. Hence the thread.

We need to change the rules now fitting the new updates as some of the rules contradict those days and some definitions are off. I'll get to work on that now

Thank you so much for fixing these bugs. ILY guys.

• Funny
  • Friendly
Reactions: Satan and Kevin
I have edited the rules. I'll also be discussing with @Wolf about something we've missed.
Thought I'd let you know. I do believe the jb admins now know so there shouldn't be any more confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread