Panda Servers aren't appearing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hive Mommy Milkers

Not a single panda server is appearing for me and hasn't been since around august last year, I've tried restarting TF2, Steam, Wi-fi, joining via server IP address, and my PC yet nothing has worked. Because of this issue I'm unable to play TF2 on the west coast servers where I have minimal to no lag (I only really play on 2fort), and I no longer know what to do as any other server is basically unplayable. I hope I'm able to get help on this issue.

Reactions: Ian
Connect through console and Server IP simply Type "connect (IP)" in console

Nvm im stupid i didnt read that this didnt work either

Have you tried reinstalling the game?

Not sure is it all tf2 community servers?

Check your blacklist
Only thing in my blacklist is the Skial servers and one other server, but none are the Panda servers. I'm thinking it might be a Panda server issue since its the only servers that aren't appearing for me.

Edit- the servers for Europe and Asia appear, just none of the US ones and I join the west coast servers for better connection

It is not a server based problem, I have had no problems myself nor has any of the 30 players I see on jb and other US servers in conneting. Could you please send a picture of your launch options as well as an auto exec files you use?

It is not a server based problem, I have had no problems myself nor has any of the 30 players I see on jb and other US servers in conneting. Could you please send a picture of your launch options as well as an auto exec files you use?
My launch options are default and I don't have any auto exec files that I use, I'm not the only person who is experiencing this issue either. The only thing I use when playing TF2 is a pyro mod, but that doesn't and hasn't effected me once. I was able to connect via console command by typing "connect >ip<" yet I had the worst lag ever when doing that since playing on that US West 2fort server, but I shouldn't need to do that in order to join. I should be able to go to favorites/history/name search to be able to join, but can't do since it won't appear.

My launch options are default and I don't have any auto exec files that I use, I'm not the only person who is experiencing this issue either. The only thing I use when playing TF2 is a pyro mod, but that doesn't and hasn't effected me once. I was able to connect via console command by typing "connect >ip<" yet I had the worst lag ever when doing that since playing on that US West 2fort server, but I shouldn't need to do that in order to join. I should be able to go to favorites/history/name search to be able to join, but can't do since it won't appear.
Edit- I just checked now and the specific server is now showing, no idea why or how its suddenly showing. but it might happen in the future, if it happens again I'll make another report about it

Reactions: Magglet
Feel free to message me on discord or make another if you get more issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread