Declined Panda Mannpower? (1 Viewer)

Make a panda mannpower server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick

Hello my name is Bricke and i like mannpower, literally no one ever plays mannpower in casual so i don't get to play it that often either. that being said, wouldn't it be great if panda had a dedicated mannpower server? Let me know what you think @Kevin

I have no idea what a mannpower server is. Do you have an example? Do you know where the mannpower server pluggins are?

Also I wouldn't tag Kevin :heavy2:

Reactions: Brick
I have no idea what a mannpower server is. Do you have an example? Do you know where the mannpower server pluggins are?

Also I wouldn't tag Kevin :heavy2:
Thats what i mean xD , it is a valve created super fun tf2 casual gamemode but nobody knows it.
Its basically tf2 ctf with grappling hooks and power-ups which makes the game feel even more arcade-y

example:

this is an old muselk video from back when he used to play tfg2 adn didn't scream like a maniac every time he got a kill in fortnite

• Funny
Reactions: Yelowchy
The problem with mannpower is that A no one plays it, because most people thinks it's stupid B it's unbalanced af. The only thing that makes it balanced in casual is, that not much good players actually play it.
I personally like Mannpower a lot. But as i said, some powerups are way too strong for experienced players.
But that's just my opinion.

The problem with mannpower is that A no one plays it, because most people thinks it's stupid B it's unbalanced af. The only thing that makes it balanced in casual is, that not much good players actually play it.
I personally like Mannpower a lot. But as i said, some powerups are way too strong for experienced players.
But that's just my opinion.

That is definately true, but for me it doesnt have to be balanced, thats part of the fun of it, going on insane killstreaks and then dying to a spy who's flying 500 km/u sticking to everybody with his grappling hook, its just a shame that people don't understand that it is not a gamemode that is not to be taken seriously, its not an e-sport or a comp match, its just a stupid game meant for stupid people::pandaspy::, i mean tf2 is a stupid chaotic game, this just increases the stupidity

also sorry for tagging kevin, didn't know that wasn't allowed

I've dedicated about 10 mins of my 6k hours playtime on mannpower, so i can't really judge the gamemode itself.

But I'm not sure if it's worth it to dedicate a server to it, since there is just not enough demand. Make a straw poll, I'd be curious to see, if people were actually interested :D

• Agree
Reactions: Yelowchy
I've dedicated about 10 mins of my 6k hours playtime on mannpower, so i can't really judge the gamemode itself.

But I'm not sure if it's worth it to dedicate a server to it, since there is just not enough demand. Make a straw poll, I'd be curious to see, if people were actually interested :D
Good idea miro!

Deleted Straw Poll

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe this is worth it. The poll is spilt but I can imagine it being created and there's not enough traction to go to it that it'll just die.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread