Panda Jailbreak Community Appreciation Thread - June 2022 (1 Viewer)

Cowboy

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Hi guys, bit of a different type of thread that is normally made.

In this thread, i want to open a space where people can leave behind messages of appreciation and positivity to members of our jailbreak community. Feel free to join in and tag somebody on the server who has made a positive impact on you. Here's mine.

@OpenDanger
You are by far the funniest Welsh man i've ever known, however as soon as i meet another Welsh, you're most likely being bumped to #2. Jokes aside you're an awesome dude and one of the best people I've talked to since I've been here on Panda.
@ItsNotCalassic
Gotta go get that ADHB fixed Big Fella. You're one of the funniest dudes on the server and i can't help but laugh at the crazy shit you say half the time. Much love.
@the guy under your bed
The things you've been working on in SFM & Hammer lately has been kickass dude, I've been loving seeing all your progress pictures/photos. You're also a very chill dude who never seems to cause problems whatsoever, hats off to you for being that awesome.
@skunktf2
You're a pretty cool guy to talk to honestly, I enjoy every conversation i have with you and I'm excited for the next skunk day.
@baby
(Good Ending)
@Ian
The whole staff has been killing it since i've joined Panda, but i want to give a shout out to you as you've been a huge help with the recent wave of hackers/rulebreakers and i hope you know that doesn't go unnoticed. You've remained active on the server despite just graduating Highschool and pursuing future College goals and just remaining active despite being in such a crazy period of time in your life.
Keep being awesome dude.
@kkman
Even though you're not on the forums, thank you for being one of the first people to welcome me to Panda, You've been super kind to me since I've joined and I really appreciate that.

If i were to include EVERYONE that i believe has made a positive influence on myself and the server, I'd be here all day. You know who you are and remember that you're awesome too.
That wraps up my post, feel free to join in and tag people in the replies below and spread some positivity. :D

@Solo is at the top of my list fucking madman oh yea and also like the people I steam dm every day.

• Friendly
Reactions: Bananawastaken
Hi, most of you are cuties in my opinion

ORANGES.jpg

If you are not a cutie you know who you are.

• Sad
  • Friendly
Reactions: _Black and Cowboy
i'd like to say I appreciate @Ian for all the cool stuff he's been doing for everyone in the server and out of it, those game nights are pretty poggers

Users who are viewing this thread