Completed Panda Freak Fortress 2 Boss Removal/Rebalance | Chuck Norris + Miku (1 Viewer)

Do you notice something fishy with those two bosses compared to the rest of the freaks?

• Yes, I would like them rebalanced' or removed if this isn't possible

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No, I don't think that those two bosses are stronger compared to the other freaks/Saxton hale

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Hello Panda's, I am making this thread to get informed of what the community thinks about those two bosses.
As far I'm aware those two bosses are a little bit too strong for the gamemode and can be called an easy run if you pick them.
Every freak in the server has a certain kind of balance with it' like a faster hale would have less hitpoints or a boss with a strong rage attack have a really slow speed.

But I cannot see the downsides of those two hales compared to Saxton.

=Chuck Norris=
Freak Traits which are better then Saxton's one:
  1. Has just as much HP or more then Saxton as far I know
  2. Cannot be backstabbed which makes the Spy class useless
  3. Is faster than Saxton and other Freaks who have speed as their possitive trait like Ass Pancakes' yes, He is faster then Scout bosses... He is in fact the fastest freak on the server with maybe Miku added.
  4. Has an insane mega jump what can be spammed all the way trough, there is a cooldown of 5 seconds or so, and Chuck already spends a lot of time in the air because of this insane high super jump he has
  5. His rage kills everyone around him without aiming which is normally a rage for a slow boss like the Rock since this would be a fair trade, this case it's a boss with this ability with a higher speed then Scout bosses' also he has godmode when he did his rage if it wasn't ridiculous enough.
  6. He has a gun which can kill people instandly, so Chuck can even handle himself from a far range
  7. He can kill players in one hit even with shields equipped like the razorback or charge-shields
Freak Traits which are a downgrade compared to Saxton Hale:
  1. His rage doesn't stun players around him
  2. His model doesn't fit the TF2 style? ...I can't didn't find any more downsides on this boss. Comments perhaps who can inform me about this?
=Miku=

Freak Traits which are better then Saxton's one:

1. Further range with "it's" attacks
  2. Faster speed compared to other hales' once again faster then Scout freaks.
  3. Has a upgrade from the super jump like Chuck Norris which makes it able to jump across the whole map.
  4. Has a rage what makes people dance for a long period of time just like the Raptor freak, exept that the Raptor has this trait as only positive side and has a lot of downsides to balance this out' this also counts for ubered players which will remove the uber from the heal target.
  5. Has clevers which insta kills players just in case you don't know how to walk since Miku has one of the fastest movespeed in the game
Freak Traits which are a downgrade compared to Saxton Hale:
  1. I could be wrong with this one' but I think Miku has a lower health bar compared to Saxton Hale?
  2. Has her longs sticking out of her neck.. once again I don't know anymore downsides compared to Saxton Hale for Miku, comments please?
Comments are appreciated! I would like to see what people think about this!

I don't play FF2 much but I was hoping I could ask something real quick.

I kind of like Chuck Norris because of his jumping ability. It's over powered I know, but I like how it jumps...far? Like the standard FF2 jump is kinda bad compared to VSH. Is there a boss currently in the rooster that can jump better than other bosses? If not I kinda want a replacement for Chuck Norris with something that jumps decent.

As for Miku lol. How dare you deprive us of pantsu! But yeah I have no issue in that one dropping...get it? :kappa:

Last edited:
I don't play FF2 much but I was hoping I could ask something real quick.

I kind of like Chuck Norris because of his jumping ability. It's over powered I know, but I like how it jumps...far? Like the standard FF2 jump is kinda bad compared to VSH. Is there a boss currently in the rooster that can jump better than other bosses? If not I kinda want a replacement for Chuck Norris with something that jumps decent.

As for Miku lol. How dare you deprive us of pantsu! But yeah I have no issue in that one dropping...get it? :kappa:

Well about Chuck his Jump.
The jump itself is alright' if it was this freak his special signature ability.
But aside of Chuck not having this mega jump as his "thing" he can also spam this because he can do this every 5 seconds or so.

The jump itself would be fine if the Character would pay off for it with downsides.
like having less health' or because of his mobility removing his long range attackts or his INSANE movement speed. (fastest of the entire gamemode I would like to repeat again)

--

Drop that green moss haired freak hard.

Well, we had the "list" , but since its deleted and causing me cry inside , im even ok with removing chuck norris if big nerfs arent made

Well Chuck is overpowered in his own right because he's... well... Chuck Norris.

As for Miku, She cannot use rages when she's stunned, so She's not AS overpowered not to mention that her Damage is equivalent of Foxy's without the crit on kill. The dance taunt is overpowered since it's only 50 rage to use it. Superjump should be nerfed, I agree on that part, since she has another rage that dramatically increases speed and infinite jumps. Honestly, when newcomers play Miku, they think that she only has the dance taunt, (which is somewhat easy to avoid, assuming you can bunnyhop well) meanwhile veteran players (such as myself) are aware of her multiple rages. Her cleaver is a good picking tool if they're camped behind a sentry since sentry knock-back and all, and she has no rages available to stun sentries. I never actually see people use her 100% rage, which imo should be used more since it locks people's aim for a few seconds.

Well Chuck is overpowered in his own right because he's... well... Chuck Norris.

As for Miku, She cannot use rages when she's stunned, so She's not AS overpowered not to mention that her Damage is equivalent of Foxy's without the crit on kill. The dance taunt is overpowered since it's only 50 rage to use it. Superjump should be nerfed, I agree on that part, since she has another rage that dramatically increases speed and infinite jumps. Honestly, when newcomers play Miku, they think that she only has the dance taunt, (which is somewhat easy to avoid, assuming you can bunnyhop well) meanwhile veteran players (such as myself) are aware of her multiple rages. Her cleaver is a good picking tool if they're camped behind a sentry since sentry knock-back and all, and she has no rages available to stun sentries. I never actually see people use her 100% rage, which imo should be used more since it locks people's aim for a few seconds.

Miku has the normal damage like Saxton (195 each hit)
She doesn't need kills to get a higher damage as far I am aware.

I've voted yes so long as we get some replacements in!

raw

I'll put some more suggestions up!
Had a Demopan Poll up, let me see if there are some good ones!
Hopefully TF2 related.

Reactions: Madact
oh how that would be heaven if chuck was removed. but i have to keep getting killed over and over by some annoying person. or deadpool.

oh how that would be heaven if chuck was removed. but i have to keep getting killed over and over by some annoying person. or deadpool.

There are some people on the server who only pick Chuck yeah' since he is the most powerfull one in the game.
I atleast know 3 people who do this.

I agree a 100% in concerns of Chuck Norris. I spend alot of time on FF and it's to strong comparing to the other bosses.
I like Chuck but i hope he get's removed.

Oh god you're right.
Chuck is broken, Unless there's a less-skilled player playing him, then the others will break him. ;p

removed chuck norris, regarding miku i need more infos on what exactly to do with her - prefer via private steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread