Declined Panda dodgeball admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban

- Your name and/or nickname:
In game:Ban

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:104337222

- Your general online times and your timezone
Usually im playing since 15:40 - 22:30 and i live in UTC +2

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I'm playing to be honest only on #4 and #19 and i really wish i could apply there.Actually i don't see a problem to visit broader range of servers.

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes i do but mainly i type ofcourse in some situations i will use it

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Well i was an moderator on my friend server that sadly went down.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes,but i know only most of basic commands

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Well im pretty sure i would fit there as an admin because i really do have much time and i play on those servers really often.There are many situations where i find mic spammers,racism etc while other admins don't have much time to join because they might be busy so i would really like to take care of it.Peapole make mistakes in game and sometimes don't even how that's why i would like to remind them as an admin.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Hacking-Ofcourse permaban (I don't have mercy for peapole who are hacking)

Chat/Voice spam- Warning->2hour mute/gag->12hour mute/gag->perma gag/mute

!call abuse- Warning->2 hour ban > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban- > 7 day ban > permaban

Racism-Warning->3hour ban->12hour ban->3day ban->7day ban->Permaban

Harrasing others->Warning->3hour gag->12hour gag->3day gag->perma gag/mute

• Friendly
Reactions: Bass
#04 Gameme
#19 Gameme

Chat has some minor concerns, you do have some spam to work on...
spam1.png

Also some other chat concerns:

for real
dude
i will ban you
get rekt
im gonna aplliance for admin fox
this month
im getting admin rights
IMMA FUCKIN BAN YOU
im applicating for admin today
admin is nazi wtf
and gay
youre fat
gays
looserts
fat cunts

Please consider working on your chat behavior.

- Do you have a microphone?
"Yes i do but mainly i type ofcourse in some situations i will use it"
Microphones are handy, easier and less time consuming to inform players about rules.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
"Yes,but i know only most of basic commands"
This is good, you don't need to be an expert. I started with practically zero knowledge of sm commands.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
". . ."
Great reasons to desire moderator status, similar reason for most of us. I won't pretend to know much about the EU dodgeball servers or staff members. But additional staff usually don't hurt.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
". . ."
Glad an applicant understood what we ask for in regard to policies and punishments. This is more often skipped over, or very brief. You seem to know most of the rules and punishments, but your lengths will need to be refined. There is a standard ban / block time for admins to use on different servers. Wouldn't worry yourself about it though, this information isn't public to my knowledge.

If you have big aspirations to become staff, I suggest you ask questions, and even dig through the archive of accepted and denied applications to get an idea of the process. I'll let the EU admins handle the rest of the feedback.

Can't say anything negative about Ban, he joins regularly the servers and can be nice when he wants (be more friendly!). However like Pricholas said, you should improve in your chat as there's lack of rule enforcements aswell.
Other than that i don't see why you shouldn't become one soon so staying NEUTRAL until further improvements.
Good luck!

Oh Ban. I know him. Plays ok, and like Wax said - can be friendly - when he wants.
Just saw your chat record, and I was surprised. In a bad way. )-:
That's not how admin materijal should look like.

For that I'll give you -1

Ye i aggre with you, changing with chatting style won't be a problem for me but admins still can't be sure if it's even worth cause of that, i would like just to keep an eye on me and make sure making me an admin will be worh it .

Ye i aggre with you, changing with chatting style won't be a problem for me but admins still can't be sure if it's even worth cause of that, i would like just to keep an eye on me and make sure making me an admin will be worh it .
Oh and i would want to talk about the ban and admin thing on chat that i typed because i don't wanna look like some cocky dude..well first one was a joke when i was just playing with my friend fox while didn't even had admin thoughts didn't knew it may affect my apply ;d And the second one was with a guy who was playing ear rape songs on mic at like 1:40 so i got pissed a bit,should just mute him or call..overall it might look for someone like bunch of excuses but those really ain't. Still it doesn't mean im fine cause i said as you see many other bad things.. but i just don't wanna make people see me as a really bad person

Ban is a player with decent sessions and good knowledge of rules. He can be (and as I have come to know him usually is) a friendly and helpful player. I can't however say that I've been very impressed by your chat and in some cases general attitude as of late. For now I'll give a -1, but that is open to change.

Keep in mind that interacting with other players is one of the most important parts of being an admin, and people will look to you as an example of what is acceptable.

I made mistakes.. but surely they won't happen again. The words like that are rarest from my side but they existed until now, it's time that I will sort myself out and prove that picking me will be worth the risk ^^ .

Is there a generally reason why the gag won't be applied now so he can apply later?
It's pretty clear their going to need some time to prove themselves. We've had this sort of problem in the past and though they were not reported it's their choice if they wish to expose themselves to review, hence any punishments applied due to indication of rule breaking is acceptable.
If it was light I wouldn't bother and just say improve...but that's not light, it's pretty heavy. In fact incredibly worrying. ' i will ban you' 'get rekt' 'im going to apply for admin fox' 'IMMA FUCKING BAN YOU'.
Not to mention the spam of 'vex'.

I'm going to apply the gag and decline this. It'll give you a chance to improve your behaviour and show us you actually want this position for the server and not to threaten players. 1.5 months from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread