Panda community perm ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWATGrimmy

I have been banned from Panda servers for "Account Duplication". I haven't made another account other than one that i had 6 years ago and witch i lost because someone hacked into it.
This actual account is one that i made after the loss of my hacked account

SourceBan https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:192985055&Submit
Name: SWATGrimmy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:192805055
Date and time: 2020-02-23 17:27:50
Reason: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin: CONSOLE

I should be unbanned because this account has not been duplicated from the user that hacked my old account.

I'll take this one, I've all ready looked into it.

@SWATGrimmy
Can I have a link to your old steam account?

I've found the ban this is linked to, but I'd rather confirm your claim.

Also another question, do you have access to that old account or not anymore?

Have you recently used the account or has it been a while since you've logged into it?
its been a while to be fair. last time i managed to enter on it was a week ago and i went to see what had happened to it

Sigh, let's look at the full story please. There was a reason why I was asking these questions.

The Hardcore account has been marked as a scammer for quite some time. A couple of years ago. Zeprus has kindly put the link in this appeal if anyone is interested.
Because you logged into that account, your ip is now on that account. Now here's the weird bit, you then tried to connect with that account. Sourcebans goes 'hey, they're marked as a scammer' and perm bans that account.
You then switch accounts to your main, you log on with that account and join dodgeball 2. The IP matches the ban on hardcore, then proceeds to perm ban your main due to duplicate account.

The IP is most likely static from a router, so no VPN is involved.

It's odd that, if you're only to see what had happened to it, why you would then go onto the dodgeball 2 server with it. There's no logical reason to play on that alt.

So really you kind of did this to yourself. What you're probably going to have to do now is since you have access to the account is to appeal it on steamrep. I'm not sure how they deal with possible hacked accounts.

Once you get a result from it, either accepted, declined...some weird cation tag, let tolfx know as you're in connect with him. I'd be interested to know if what they'd do in this situation.

Is so for, this is declined. Let tolfx know your progress on steamrep.

Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread