Panda Community 2022 Hunger Games (1 Viewer)

Hunger Games Ruleset

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Panda Community’s 2022 Hunger Game.

View attachment 23165

• What is Hunger Games (using Brantsteel simulator)
- A battle royale like simulator that have random events that trigger resulting in a positive, neutral, or negative outcome in which the players are giving a scenario that either results in their survival or their death. The winner of the event being that team ( or in this case, individual) survives to be the last remaining from the original group of players.

See last year’s Hunger Game

If you’re interested all l you have to do if you want to participate is respond to this thread with a picture you want to use as an avatar, if you have particular people you want to team with/nominate to join ( and that you want to actually join of course). I will be locking the thread after the minimum or maximum number of participants respond and will be unlocking it to post results or the final winner depending on if I’ll be able to post.

Up to $50 gifted game or $50 equivalent steam gift card code
YOU ALREADY KNOW IMA WIN THIS SHIT

Attachments

• 287_Sem_Titulo_20220626233938 (2).jpg
    287_Sem_Titulo_20220626233938 (2).jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 87
Welp, it is time to join. I would like this as my pfp

Attachments

• new_pfp.png
    new_pfp.png
    389.6 KB · Views: 90
Closing this thread up for the time being, if you wish to participate or notifying about possible players you may want in your team then feel free to message me on forums, discord, or steam. Hope to see you all soon when I start it on November 1st and running it till Thanksgiving Day ( seems like there was a couple people who couldn’t wait so I’ll leave my 50 keys giveaway for Christmas).

After getting permission to necrobump I’ll be necrobumping this in case anyone (namely the newly joining members or those that may not view forum as much) want to join in this giveaway.

Just comment that you want to participate/a PFP.

coldest neco arc chaos pfp for hunger games

Attachments

• MBAACC_NAC_Portrait.png
    MBAACC_NAC_Portrait.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread