Declined Panda App (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom44

Panda app idea

I was thinking for the third time today, that there could be a panda app for everyone to download.
The app would help in multiple ways;

People could receive notfications from the forums about important updates and changes to the server they play on.
Also they can put stars on what they want to be shown on their homepage and can put alive heart if they want to get notified about it.
It would be an easy access way to talk get info and talk to people.

Just a suggestion hope you like it.

Dom

• Informative
Reactions: Vanilla
Site is already designed for mobile phones

But making an app would be cool

I don't think you are in the right place to suggest this, Panda is using a pre-made website fond' XenoForo.

You can click it in the left bottem of our website, it's a small link which will lead to the Website.
I guess you can suggest this on there or find a thread about Mobile apps.

• Agree
Reactions: Vanilla
Website is good enuff. Its not like we have 100,000+ people in this community. It's not worth it

There are already apps that can interface with XenForo forums and act as forum readers. Add to that the fact that there is already a mobile theme and the comparatively low userbase and you'll most likely see how the benefits of a separate app don't really outweigh the development cost. And we already have enough apps that are just a wrapper around a website.

• Informative
Reactions: Da Random
App is a good idea but judging on the count of members in panda right now is less to work on an app for panda forums. though app is a good idea if community expands at a rapid pace

i dont see a mobile app necessary as the site is to all devices responsive aswell if you want to recieve mobile notifications we can simply integrate pushbullet and you recieve over that then everything you want.

• Agree
Reactions: Capri
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread